5 such a tease

Nancy's POV:

"Good morning!"

"Good morning hyebin unnie." I mumbled as I scratched my hair. We have to wake up early because we have a flight. We need to go to the Philippines to meet our merries.

"Can you wake jooe and yeonwoo? Especially yeonwoo, she need to be at the airport first." Hyebin unnie plead.

Unfortunately DaBin can't go with us because she has to go to Maldives for the shooting of law of the jungle. I'm really worried about her. That show is ridiculous, she might get hurt.

"Ne!" I replied to hyebin unnie.

I must wake up DaBin first because jooe is such a heavy sleeper. She can't wake up unless you shake or kick her really hard. And also DaBin owes me a kiss. I smiled evilly. (Referring to the last chapter)

"Dabin, its payback time!" I said to myself as I think of the way to tease her. I need to break the awkwardness between us. "Nancy fighting!"

As I open the door of dabin's room. I slipped under her blanket and wrapped my arm around her waist. Why is she still beautiful while sleeping. I poked her cheek to wake her up. The funny thing is, she did her best to keep a straight face.

"Wae? Yeppo?" She said.

I burst out laughing. How can she say that with her raspy bedroom voice? She might be the cause of my death.

"Ya. Get up." I smiled. I remove the pillow off of her face and crawls on top of her.

Dabin can only smile as she wraps her arms around my waist and put her face on my neck.

"Hmmm. 5 more minutes. This dream is good. Don't wake me up." She said as she muffled those words into my neck.

Its time for me to tease her, I move forward with my face facing her collar bone. I kiss her there really hard that it leaves a mark on it. I suck, bit then lick her mole on her neck.

Dabin moaned from the sensation, her gaze is cloudy now and her lips are open in a form of awe. I giggled from my teasing attempt is a success.

"Ya! Nancy! You supposed to wake me up also!" Jooe yelled, so I immediately jumped out of dabin's bed.

"Dabin wake up already. You don't want to be late for your flight in Maldives. Take care there and have fun. I already put a mark on you in case you have been lost there." I winked at her and leave her with a shocked look on her face. She looks so funny. Its fun to tease her. I need to interact with her again she she comes back so that we can be the way we used to be.

Yeonwoo's POV:
I wake up from the smell of strawberry banana milkshake. I know this smell. I close my eyes firmly to pretend that I'm asleep. I know its Nancy. She snuggled up with my waist, she's hugging me. I did my best to keep a straight face while she is staring at me. I want this moment to last.

I grab her waist as she moves. I thought she would get up, so I hug her to prevent her from getting up. I told her to give me 5 more minutes as I sniff her neck. But this girl is testing my patience, as she bites and lick my skin on my collar bone. I moaned because that turn me on. I want her right now. I'm gathering up my courage to pin her down on my bed but unfortunately heaven is against me this time, because the stupid jooe yelled. Nancy stood up so I missed my chance. This is torture for me because Nancy is such a tease. How do I keep myself from not falling for her if she acts like that?

"Ottokkhae?".