7 untitled

Nancy's POV:

Daisy and I went to convenience store. I know dabin will come back home today, but I can't faced her yet. After what I did at the concert, how will I be able to face her. She might misunderstood all of that if she knows what did I do.

"Aenan, why are you so indifferent today?" Daisy snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Mwo? Wae? Forget it. Let's just go home. I bet dabin is already there." I said.

"Nancy do you perhaps like yeonwoo unnie?" She asked.

"O-ofcourse i l-like her. I mean I like all of you. I like her as a friend, she really took care of me a lot. I chuckled as I rethink my answer to daisy's question.

" aish! You're so innocent aenan!"

We came back to our dorm pretty late. Theres no one in the living room, i guess they all fall asleep now.

I came to my room as I say goodnight to daisy and find jooe lying in her bed preparing to sleep.

"Nancy-ah. Were have you been? Yeonwoo unnie is looking for you." Jooe said between her yawn.

"Okay. I will visit her in her room. Good night jooe." I said as I went to dabin's room.

I peeked in her door to see if she is still awake but she is not. I lay myself beside her and stare at her beautiful face, memorising all the lines,curves and mole on her face.

"I really missed you dabin." I kissed her forehead and decided to spend the night beside her. She is half awake now as she felt someone's presence beside her. She adjusted her body as soon as she sees me and pull me closer to her. She hugged me and rested her chin on top of my head, my face now is in the crook of her neck. I fall asleep as soon as I felt contented in dabin's arm.

Yeonwoo's POV:
"Ugghh. Do whatever you want to do to me." I moaned as Nancy kissed me.

"Do you like it when I do this to you?" She said while kissing my neck and caressing my stomach. I let out a loud moan as she travelled her hand on to my inner left thigh.

"Yes. Uhmmn!" I moaned as I felt myself wet as she pressed her lips on to mine. Her kiss gently went down to my neck,collar bone,breast, stomach and then slowly showered my thighs some light kisses. I stifled my moan as I felt ecstasy. She began tugging my pajamas down and.......

"Dabin wake up!" Nancy slapped me hard as she said that.

Shit. It was a dream.

"Are you okay? You're moaning and sweaty. And now you are burning red. I thought you are having a nightmare that's why I woke you up." Nancy said with full of worries in her face.

"I'm okay. Just having a weird dream. Why are you here?" I asked.

"I didn't get a chance to see you when you came back, so I slept here beside you." She said while grinning.

This girl has no idea of what she is doing to me. I need to keep my distance to her or else I might cross the line. I don't want to ruin our friendship. T.T

----------
A/N:
Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. I'm still thinking who might be the antagonist of this story. Can you suggest some?