1: First meeting

"I'm going to be in trouble for sure!" I yelled as I ran through the streets of Seoul in a rush to get to my college, worried about being scolded for being late by my teacher; Lee Jinyoung. I turned a corner and came into view of my colleges building, I don't usually care whether I am late - but I am never late for his class, he's scary when he's mad. 

Spotting a van pulling up and doors opening, it got me curious but I ignored it and headed towards the college where the van had stopped, seven boys got out of it and looked around. A black hair male got in my way so I had no choice but to push pass him, "Yah!" He yelled, I looked back and shrugged, continuing inside. By the time I got to the classroom, he wasn't even there his self. "Where is Mr Lee?" I asked one of my many class mates, she turned to me and her cheeks went red. "He..He isn't in today, so we have a free period. Your friends are in the sports hall.." She looked away from me and smiled, I nodded at her and turned on my heels to run off, I ran out of the classroom and looked to the left to see the seven boys from earlier. The one that I pushed was looking around like a nervous kid. 

I caught eye contact with another one, he had blonde hair and he had a wide smile on his face. Quickly turning my back to them I ran down the corridor and towards the sports hall, now I was panting from all the running I had just done. "Taehyun! You're finally here...What took you so long?" I looked over to the person who spoke, "Ah! Jungwoo! I slept in late..." I rubbed at my light blonde almost white hair and smiled at him, he rolled his eyes and walked over to me to slap me on my back. "You know what happens when one of our friends are late. Boys! Get him!" Jungwoo yelled, the 5 other boys came rushing to me and held onto me. 

I smiled and they all laughed, holding onto my arms and legs. Jungwoo came over and begun tickling at my sides and stomach. "Tickle torture!" He yelled playfully, I wriggled around until I slipped and fell onto my butt, the boys continued to hold me down whilst Jungwoo tickled away at my wriggling body. A loud laugh erupted from my mouth and my eyes closed tightly, "Enough, enough!" I said, almost out of breath. He stopped and the boys let go of me, three of them helping me up and patting my back. "Yahhh, make sure to never be late again, got it?" Jin said, he curved his lips into a smirk and I nodded. "Yeah yeah!" I neatened my clothes down and walked over to the blue floor mat and laid myself on it beside the sleeping boy, "You don't mind if I lay here?  Great." I said to Byungwoo who was the sleeping one beside me, me and him were close friends - we all were.  

I cuddled up to him and laid on my side, my arm over his chest and my leg over his. Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep. 

[ Third persons pov ] 

Whilst Taehyun was asleep beside his friend, the seven boys from earlier was making their way to the sports hall. "We've went through so many boys and our manager has denied every single one. The only place left is the sports hall now. Is he even in?" Jooheon said with a grumpy tone, obviously tired from searching the whole place for their new member. Wonho who was walking beside him patted at his shoulder, "I have a feeling he is in here, just be patient Jooheonie." They both took the lead inside the sports hall, where more than 5 boys were at. Some were sleeping, some where playing games, some were being noisy, and only two were dancing weirdly.  

"Ugh, there's the boy that pushed me earlier." Hyungwon rolled his eyes and looked away from the sleeping blonde boy. "May we help you?" The seven boys looked towards the boys who spoke, "Uh, yes and no.." Minhyuk said nervously, he smiled though, his eyes searching the male. 

"Are you our new member?" He asked, "No." Is all the boy responded, he walked over to the seven boys and noticed Hyungwon who was shooting daggers at the sleeping blonde boy. "Have you got a problem with my young boy?" Jungwoo asked, the other boys stopped what they were doing.