9: Taehyuns solo stage

It's been a few days since that happened with me, Hyungwon and I.M, they've both been incredibly close to me. For me it was a one in a life time thing, but I don't want to hurt them so I just leave them to it.  

My phone rung, I sat up and picked it up and pushed the cold device to my ear. "Hello?" I answered, "Hello Taehyun, it's your manager. I want you to come to the company on your own please, as fast as you can, it's an emergency." I hummed and then hung up, sliding out of my bed and walking over to my wardrobe. "Where are you going? I hope you're not going to get drunk again, TaeTae." I.M said whilst laying down, he looked over to me and I looked over to him. "Don't worry hyung, I'm just going to the company, the manager wants to speak to me." I pulled out my outfit I want to wear today.  

My outfit: 

Minus the hat

Minus the hat. 

I waved my sleeves around, fascinated by how they hid my hands when they were rolled down, I reached out and grabbed my phone, tucking it into my jacket pocket and strolling out of my room after saying, "See you later, Changkyun." Then I rushed out of the dorm, avoiding anyone so I could get to the company in a rush. 

When I got there, my manager stood there in the lobby with his feet tapping. "Finally!" He ran to me and grabbed my arm, "Can you do me a favour?" He asked, "What is it?  Is it the emergency?" I asked him quickly, "Yes! Well you see...I completely forgot about tonight, it's Music Bank and they requested a solo act from a Monsta X member. So I chose you. You have to do a song in English and since you're one of the few who can speak fluent English, I think you're good." He smiled at me and I nodded at him. "So, should I practice now?" I asked and he tapped onto my arm, "Yes, good idea. Your outfit is nice by the way, I like your style. But try to choose a sexy kind of song, that's the concept tonight." He smiled and I hummed, "I'll try, I'll be off to practice and choose a song now." I ran away from him and headed to the dance room that belonged to Monsta X, aka us. 

I stood in the center of the room trying to think about what song I want to do, "The song I did with Tao, yes! My fave." I clicked my fingers and scrolled through my phone, plugging it into the speakers and pressing play on the song I had chose. 

I knew the lyrics well due to listening to the song a lot, but I ran over them anyway and practised some dance moves. 

I'll do this until I have to go, so I know how to do it. It's 9 am right now, hmm..if it's tonight, it'll be around 7 or 8 pm. 

Giving me a good few hours to practice. 

I.Ms pov: 

"It's been 9 hours since Taehyun left...I wonder what's going on?" I asked Hyungwon who sat beside me, he shrugged and said "He's probably doing something for the manager." After he said that, Shownu's phone rung and he come running in and grabbed it, picking it up as fast as he could. "Hello hello?" He said, "Ah yes, we'll be out in a sec." He hung up and then coughed, "EVERYONE, GET DRESSED AND COME OUT." I tilted my head and looked over to him, "What is it, Shownu?" I asked and he smiled at me, "We're going to Music Bank." He clapped his hands and we jumped up, "Yesss!" Hyungwon spun around with a wide smile. "But wait, Taehyun isn't back yet..." I said, "He's with manager already." Shownu informed us.