2: Jerk to Softie

Taehyuns pov: 

I looked over to Jooheon who was acting suspiciously weird, he was acting cuddly to me. Out of no where too. 

I stood up and Shownu asked "Where are you going?" I smiled down at him and said "To the toilet." I walked towards the door and rushed to the toilet, which was close by the room.  I stood near a cubicle then got my phone out and called Jungwoo.  

Wonhos pov: 

'Hm...He's up to something.'  I walked out and followed him to the toilets, stopping at the doorway when I noticed him standing near a cubicle with his phone to his ear, "Hyung..I've only been here for a few minutes and Jooheons acting close to me, he laid on my lap and acted so affectionate. I don't like it. He might think we're close." I heard him say, my brows furrowed and my fingers curled into a fist. 

"The only one I can trust is Shownu, I'm a fan of his. He reminds me of my father." I softened my eyes and my fists uncurled, "But still, the rest of them will never be close to me. Hyung...What should I do?" I leaned on the wall outside and continued to listen in, "I.M? So what if he is my age...I don't care. What? Wonho?  Hell no. That guys weird. Eh?  Really? Strong? Hardly looks it, hyung.." I frowned again and turned my head a bit to stare at the toilets door. 

"I don't know about Minhyuk, he seems too happy for a human being. And that other guy..Kihyun? Yeah him, he reminds me of Angel." 'Who is Angel?' I questioned, hearing his footsteps I stepped away from the toilets a bit, worried if he might catch me eavesdropping. 

"Hyung, how can I continue trying to be nice? They're idiots..." I heard him say, it made me furious. "Jooheon might expect us to be friends when I don't want to be friends with him, gosh.." I tilted my head, I was about to walk away but then I heard my name again. "Ah hyung, catch this...Wonho and Hyungwon thinks I will settle in and get used to them, in the van he also said that he will set me straight if I get rude to him. Hahahaha, it's stupid, right?" I heard him chuckle, "Ah hyung, I gotta go now. They'll wonder why I am taking so long in the toilets. Okay, bye." I quickly rushed to the room and went back to my seat on the couch. 

It didn't take him long until he came back inside and had a smile on his face, I watched him go back to Shownu, Jooheon was talking to Minhyuk now, so he's fine. 

I walked over to Taehyun and Shownu and sat down beside them both, a smile being forced onto my face. "Hey, I didn't get to properly introduce myself. My name is Wonho and we'll be group members, I hope we can be friends." I held my hand out and all he did was give me a high five. I blinked and stared into his eyes, "Jeon Taehyun, new maknae, just a person in a grou---" "Be nice, Taehyun." Shownu cut him off, "...Jeon Taehyun, I'm your group member and one of the maknaes, it's...nice to meet you, Wonho hyung." He licked over his lip before smiling at me. 

I smiled back at him and saw a hint of annoyance in his eyes, 'Ahaha, he's getting annoyed...Hmm..' I quickly hugged him and he flinched. He tilted his head and whispered into my ear something I never thought I would hear off of someone like him. "Get off of me or I'll kick you somewhere it hurts...I dislike people touching me." I leaned up and widened my eyes, my hands covering over my crotch. He slowly nodded and quickly checked to see if Shownu was looking. 

"A-Ah..I got to go somewhere." I got up and rushed over to Kihyun, he looked to me and hummed. "What's wrong?" He asked me, so I explained everything to him. Kihyun is sensitive and he got angry pretty quickly, he stormed over to Taehyun, completely ignoring Shownu who told him to calm down.  

Taehyuns pov: 

I watched as Wonho rushed over to Kihyun and chuckled lightly, until I noticed Kihyun storming over to me.  He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up to my feet, shaking me a bit as his ears were going red and his eyes staring right into mine, "Why did you say that to Wonho, huh?" He asked loudly, catching everyone else's attention. "Hm? Say what?" I asked, acting innocent with a small smirk lingering on my lips the more I stared at the angry Kihyun. He leaned in to whisper what Wonho told him.