3: Dormitory

We rejoined the others and headed to the dorm, Shown showed me around and then took me to my room, turns out I was going to be room mates with I.M. We sat quietly in the room, I.M was busy writing things down in a note pad and I didn't know what to do, at first he wasn't so pleased with sharing with me because he thought I'd be noisy and rude, but whilst he complained I remained silent and left him to it.  

"Hey Taehyun..." He suddenly called out, I looked over to him and he sat forward, "Can you speak any other languages?" He asked, "English, Spanish, German and Chinese." I listed out for him, he nodded slowly and then leaned back again. "Why?" I asked, "Just wondering, that's all.." He went back to being silent and writing, so I just stood up and waked over to him, I peeked over his note pad and noticed they were lyrics. I reached out and poked it but it jolted it away quickly that I got a paper cut. I pulled my hand back and stared at the paper cut. "Aish..." I mumbled. 

"Ah...Sorry, Taehyun." He looked like he was expecting me to flip out but I looked over at him and just nodded, putting my finger in my mouth and strolling out of my room. "Taehyun, we have a day off today, would you like to do anything?" Shownu approached me with a smile, I looked over to him and turned to him whilst my finger was in my mouth. "Oh, what's wrong?  Is everything okay?" He pulled on my sleeve and I nodded. "Yeah, I accidentally got a paper cut on my book I was reading." I said, not wanting to get I.M in trouble or anything. 

"Ah okay, well is there anything you'd like to do?" He asked, "Just relax here, you guys must be tired and stuff, so just rest today." I smiled at him and he slowly nodded, "Ah, okay..Very thoughtful." He patted at my head before walking away from me, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, pulling it out and looking at the screen I noticed my brother calling me. 

I answered it.  

Me: Hello hyung..

Brother: Hello brat, how's it going for you? 

Me: It's fine, they're nice people.

Brother: Yeah?  That's good.

Sister in the background:  TELL THE BRAT I MISS HIM ALREADY. 

Me:  I heard that, I miss you guys too. But I am also glad I am here. 

Brother:  Me too, make sure you call us whenever you can, alright?

Me:  Sure hyung, I love you guys.

Bro and Sis:  We love you too! Byeee~!

I hung up and tucked my phone back into my pocket, walking off to the kitchen to see if we had anything to munch on. Hyungwon was sitting at the table with his head down and eyes closed, he was sleeping. 

It made me feel sleepy to see him sleeping, he looked so peaceful. I ended up only making me some noodles, I sat beside Hyungwon and looked over to him to notice he was still sleeping. I munched away at my noodles quietly and soon pushed the bowl forward a bit and leaned my head down, I closed my eyes and soon felt someone cuddling up to me, I opened my eyes to Hyungwon had moved, he must've felt someone beside him, he was cuddling up to me. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.  

Wonhos pov: 

I was with Minhyuk playing some games but then we got a bit thirsty so we headed to the kitchen, "The kid is kind of scary and rude, right?" Minhyuk said, I chuckled lightly and just nodded at him. "You're even scared of him? Woah." Minhyuk was about to say something but he stopped and put his arm in front of me. "Oh no, Hyungwon is going to be in trouble." Minhyuk mumbled. "Why?" I asked, looking at Minhyuk with curiosity. "Look over at the table." He replied.