4: Fast forward - Betrayal

Third persons pov: 

Monsta X has come far since Taehyun has joined, it's been a few years and they've grown close. Monbebes accepted Taehyun after a few months of debating whether he is good enough for the group or not. Taehyun did a lot of fan service to try and win their hearts. He has grown best friends with Wonho and Kihyun, the trio have been inseparable ever since.  

They're all like brothers and Shownu treats Taehyun like a son, as he does with everyone else. I.M and Taehyun have grown to be like brothers, argue every now and then but make up within a minute. 

They've done an album together during the year they've bonded, Taehyun has kept in contact with his old friends but he don't meet them as much. They're busy with their own things and he is busy with his members and fans.  

Let's just say everything was going fine during the year they've grown closer to Taehyun. 

But it got ripped apart in a matter of time....Who knew it would turn out this way... This is what happened a year ago...

Today was one of their days off, everyone was being lazy and relaxing in their rooms or playing video games with each other. All except Taehyun - who was busy on his phone. 

Taehyuns pov: 

My heart is hurting....The more I read the text I just received...It hurts. 

To: Jeon Taehyun

From: Unknown

I hope you remember me, I told you...I'd leave you alone, but I never said for how long, huh? 

Anyway, I have something to tell you. It's important, so read carefully. 

I plan on getting you back, but you've got to do as you're told in order to keep your new friends safe from harm.~ 

Your first task is.....

To leave Monsta X. 

You HAVE to do it, or I will take matters into my own hands and you know what I can do, Taehyun. 

You've seen it.~ 

Don't make that mistake happen again, alright? 

You got an hour to leave. Starting from 6 pm. 

I will give you your next task at 7pm, I want you to tell me you've done as you're told. 

I read it over again, looking up to my wall clock to see it is 5:59 pm, one minute until I have to...leave them. I HAVE to do this...Or they'll get hurt because of me. 

'How should I do this?....If I just say I'm leaving they'll beg me to stay...I'll have to do it a harsh way...' I looked over to I.M who sat at his laptop and swallowed lightly. 

I got up off of my bed and pushed my phone into my white track suit bottoms pocket, pulling down my t-shirt and walking out of my room, strolling off to the kitchen to see Kihyun there. "TaeTaeeee~ Hey!" He greeted and I forced myself to not respond how I usually would. 'Hey KiKi...' I thought, staring at him as he mixed some food. 

I felt my phone vibrate so I quickly took it out and looked at the message, 'I'll give you options on how to leave Monsta X, 1) Spoil their hidden song, send it out onto the internet so fans know of it earlier than expected. 2) Rampage the dorm, throw everything around and blame them for everything out of no where. 3) Get into a fight with Minhyuk, a fist fight.' I read and frowned. 'Why Minhyuk? The sunshine....' I ground my teeth and decided to reply, 'I'll do number 2...I ain't going to damage them physically.' I tucked my phone into my pocket and thought of something that would make me ape mad, 'Hurting my friends....' And that made me mad, I've always tried to protect them now I'm going to be the one hurting them. But if I stay, they'll be hurt worse tha just words and slaps....