8: What are you doing?! [18+]

Taehyuns pov: 

I pushed Jooheon down onto my bed and then laid on him, using him as the bed instead. I.M walked in and begun to giggle, "He didn't get away, hyung!" He called out to the others, I stared at him and the turned my head so I faced the wall instead, feeling Jooheon try to get out from under me, I trapped him in between my arms and cuddled up to him. "No, don't leave me hyung." I clung to him until I heard I.M chuckling, I looked back over to him and frowned. "You find this funny, huh?" I stared at him.

I.Ms Pov: 

I stopped chuckling at him, I was shutting the door whilst I stared back at him, Jooheon looked very uncomfortable beneath the young one. I walked over to them and continued staring Taehyun out, "Yes I do." I responded, his eyes were different...He didn't look as soft as before, he got off of Jooheon and stood in front of me. "Oh really now?" He asked, grabbing onto my shoulders and pushing me up against the wall, Jooheon made an escape for it. 

He leaned to my ear and I tried to lean my head backwards, "Are you trying to be a clown?  What is so funny about cuddling up to a cute teddy bear?" He said, the next thing I knew if that I felt him kiss at my neck, it took me by surprise and I felt my cheeks getting hotter. "Taehyun-ah...What're you doing?" I asked, he groaned and pushed harder against me, biting at my neck and sucking onto it, I grabbed onto his shirt and held onto him tightly, I felt him push his lower body against mine whilst he pinned me against the wall, looking to his neck I noticed the veins that popped out due to our position, I licked over my lips and ran my hand through my hair, he moved down to my neck crease and bit onto it before kissing up along to my jaw. 

"I'm not going to let a naughty boy laugh at me without getting punished.~" He said in a soft teasing tone, he ran his hand up to my neck and held onto it, leaning his head back and staring deeply into my eyes, I didn't know whether I enjoyed it or not, mixed emotions..

He leaned closer to me until his nose was against mine, "You're mine tonight." I could smell the lingering alcohol on his breath, but it didn't bother me a whole lot. I closed my eyes and waited for the boy to kiss me already, he pushed his lips against mine roughly, his hands moving down to grip at my shirt, slowly pulling it up until he had to lean back to pull it over my head, I licked over my lips quickly before he slung my shirt away and went back to kissing me. 

"Turn around for me, boy." He ordered, I did as I was told and turned around, waiting to see what he would do. He slapped my butt and I grit my teeth, his slaps are hard. He looped his fingers into my jeans and boxers and pulled them down, the next thing I knew...I felt his hands touching a place I never thought he would touch me.  

Not saying that I don't enjoy, because right now, I am.~ 

I heard a zip and then a light thump on the ground, I peeked back to him in his white boxers, his clothes on the ground, I widened my eyes and felt my blushed getting more heated whilst he pushed his hips towards mine and ground his self against my back side. 

Shownus pov: 

It's been 30 minutes since Jooheon had finally gotten free and he was laid out on the couch beside me, I looked around at the others to notice that I.M was not here, he must be in his room. I felt my belly rumble so I asked Kihyun to make some food, which took him 35 minutes. 

So now it's been an hour and 5 minutes, I wonder what our two young ones are up to. I should go and see if they're okay, I hope Taehyun isn't being sick. I got up and rushed to the room, silently opening the door just in case I wake him. 

I looked over to his bed but noticed no one in it, then I looked over to I.M's bed, my eyes widened at what I just witnessed. I.M's mouth being held shut by Taehyun whilst he laid over him and his hips were moving so fast I couldn't count how many times. Small muffled groans came out from I.M's mouth. "Hyung, is he okay?" I heard someone behind me, it was Minhyuk, I stepped aside and he leaned to look in, he had the same expression as I did. "Hyung..What're they doing?!" He whisper-yelled at me, "Oh my gosh.." Jooheon covered his mouth, "What the.." Kihyun dropped the packet of rice and squinted his eyes, luckily none of us was heard by them.