5: Produce 101

Me and Byunghao was getting ready in the back to meet the idols that have come to the show, I had a quick touch up on my basic male make up and so did Byunghao. He patted onto my thigh and said "Are you ready?" He asked, I smiled and nodded at him. "Let's get it." I replied and we both stood up.  

My outfit: 

Byunghaos outfit: 

Byunghaos outfit: 

I threw the bucket hat aside, not really wanting to wear it, instead I put my usual head band on

I threw the bucket hat aside, not really wanting to wear it, instead I put my usual head band on. [The one in the image on his character page] Since it's my favourite item to wear, it'll remain on my head until I get bored of it. I have many colours and designs of head bands, I wear them a lot.  

We heard many males and females talking amongst themselves as we walked down the lit tunnel, Byunghao had a small smile on his face whilst I had a poker face on - not really showing much emotion. 

Kihyuns pov: 

'How long until the judges / trainers get here?  I am tired..'  I noticed two figure coming down each tunnel at the sides, looking towards the left one I saw two females coming out and moving behind the judges panel, then I looked over to the right side one and saw two tall males coming out from there. One of them looked very familiar....

Taehyuns pov: 

I stood near the girl who was one of the other judges and trainers. We stared out to the crowd of idols and bowed, "Hello!" We all greeted at the same time, the idols and trainees replied with the same greeting before sitting down again. 

"Hello, I am Xi Lei. I am a solo C-Pop idol and I will be one of the judges and trainers or coaches, whichever you want to call it." The short brown haired girl bowed and sat down. 

"Hello, I'm Hui Yin. I am apart of a girl group called Girlz." The taller girl said and smiled towards the others. 

Byunghao went second, "I am Byunghao, I'm from a two member group called C-Boys." He bowed and smiled towards the crowd. I noticed some groups there, BTS, EXO, Seventeen, Blackpink, Twice and some c-pop girl/boy groups.