CHAPTER TWENTY SIX Impression and promises

Author's notes:I do not own Mo Dao Xu Shi. Woooh the latest episode broke my heart and I'm sure everyone agrees with me on that. But the novel was so fluffy hahaha.anyways I will not include any. Angst in future chapters I want them to be happy okay. So in this chapter Lan Jinyi ans Lan Sizhui come in. and a tender moment for Wangxian :D

" Welcome to both of you Jinyi Sizhui. I expect both of you to do well in this school. and I hope you like it here. If you need anything let me or Wangji know okay?" "thank you big brother Xichen. Finally we get to see you and Brother Wangji again it's been so long. " Lan Sizhui answered in a calm tone. He and Lan Jinyi are younger cousins of Wangji and Xichen. They just graduated from high school and as a family tradition enrolled to the same school as their older cousins. "I wonder of there is anything exciting in this schiool. Looks pretty dull to me. " "hush Jinyi. I'm sorry big brother Jinyi is still adjusting." "its okay you'll get used to it in the long run. Wangji can go with you if you want to look around the school. Since it's your first day you familliarize yourselves with the place " "thank you brother Xichen. I hope its not a bother brother Wangji." "its okay." "don't worry about it Wangji likes to walk around nowadays he might introduce you to some of his friends as well." Xichen said with a knowing smile on his face. wangji turned away with his ears turning red his brother can be very annoying sometimes.

He accompanied the young ones around the school his mind kept drifting towards a noisy student with silver eyes. He hasn't seen Wei Ying in awhile.was he okay? Is he avoiding him? He was deep in thought when he heard a loid scream. He turned to see the person in his thoughts running towards him screaming like crazy. "uwaaaahhh!!!! Stay away from meeee!!! Helpppp somebody help meeeee!! " Wei ying shouted as he was being chased by a big husky.he saw Wangji and hid behind him "Lan zhan... lan zhan get that dog away from me please." Wei ying said tears in his eyes. Wangji looked at the dog who was about to come after Wei ying. Out of sheer fear Wei Ying clung to Lan Wangji who instantly froze. Wei ying was so close to him he could feel his breath on his neck. "fairy! Come here." the group turned to see Jin Ling approaching. "it's you again. Why are you always letting that monster of yours loose? I almost died." "fairy is not a monster you jerk. Its your fault for running. Fairy is a dog dogs chase moving objects. "get that. Thing away from meeee!!!!" "oh shut up Wei Wuxian its just a dog are you that scared." "jin Ling you have to be more responsible for that dog of yours it might attack other students." Wangji answered Jin ling frowned and held onto his dog. "fairy is not like that he only attacks distrustful people and for some reason he dislikes that guy." "well excuse me. As if I like that beast of yours. " the two continued to bicker not noticing that Lan Sizhui had approached the dog and gently petting it. Fairy happily nuzzled into Sizui's hand. "and who might you be?" "Lan Sizhui your dog is really cute. And you are....?" "Jin....Jin Ling. Fairy seems to like you. " "Sizhui likes animals. I'm Lan Jinyi his brother." "yeah wanna come with me for a stroll. Ditch the old guys they're no fun. " "hey.. Who are you calling old you little brat? I'm only eighteen and stull a virgin you know.!" Jin Ling choked. This person was utterly shameless. " I do not want to hear such shameless information. Are you coming or what?" Lan Sizhui looked at Lan Wangji asking for permission Lan Wangji nodded and Sizhui smiled. "Thank you big brother. We will see you later. And it was nice meeting you Mr....." "just call me Wei ying. Haha have fun kids" "hey who are you calling a kid!!!" "lets just go. See you later big brother." Jinyi said pushing his brother and Jin Ling away leaving Wangji and Wei Ying alone. Awkward silence filled the air.the two haven't spoken for quite some time after the forest incident. Wei Ying for once couldn't say anything. Wangji wanted to say anything but couldn't find the words to say it. He sighed deeply and Wei Ying took it in a different way. "I'll head off as well. Sorry about clinging. To you earlier Lan Zhan. I'll. Take my leave now " Wei Ying said turning to leave. Wnagji grabbed his wrist stopping him. "Lan zhan what's wrong?" "come with me." he said dragging Wei ying with him. Wei ying was confused with the way Lan zhan was acting. He hasn't spoken to him not because he didn't want to he just felt that Lan zhan might get really annoyed with him so he kept distance. Lan zhan continued to drag him until they reached a clearing behind the school. Wangji released his wrist and turned away from him. "are you okay Lan zhan what's wrong. "
"don't hide it." "what?" "if you feel bad don't keep it to yourself. Don't let people look down on you Wei Ying." "thank you Lan Zhan I'm ok. Sorry you got into trouble because of me. I'll try my best to stay away from now on. He was about to leave when Lan zhan pulled on him again and he collided into his warm chest. He could feel Lan zhan's rapid heartbeat. "don't........ Just stay with me Wei Ying." "Haha you are acting really weird Lan Zhan are you drunk or something?" "no" then why? What't gotten into you."  "nothing. Just don't do that again." "I won't I promise"