One

PeppaPig
PeppaPig is very chatty. Her best friend is SuzySheep, even though PeppaPig thinks that SuzySheep is a bitch and needs to jump up and down in muddy puddles more often. This is sad because PeppaPig does not feel that she has anyone to talk to. This has resulted in PeppaPig not trusting any other animal than the pig. PeppaPig goes to GrannyPig and GrampaPigs house every Friday to discuss how she is doing (she does not believe that MummyPig and DaddyPig understand her issues as they are extroverted and run a social club).

In PeppaPig's world, only the same type of animals are allowed to have a romantic relationship together. Example:
DannyDog could not go on a date /make babies with RebeccaRabbit. It would be against the law.

PeppaPig has always fantasised about having a romance with PedroPony. This would not be allowed because MrPotato would send them both to jail for disrespecting the law. PeppaPig was very sad about the possibility of being sent to jail but she suspects PedroPony wants to go on a date with her.

PeppaPig's favourite food is spaghetti, even though it makes her fart a lot (very embarrassing!)

GeorgePig
GeorgePig is 2 years younger than PeppaPig. GeorgePig has a large group of friends because of his love for dinosaurs. George is very smart. So smart that his friends think that he cheats on the tests. GeorgePig wants to be an archaeologist when he is older and recreate a real dinosaur theme park where other animals can go and visit clones of dinosaurs. GeorgePig's obsession began on his first birthday when GrannyPig bought him a dinosaur plushie. GeorgePig cherished that plushie and still hugs it at night. None of GeorgePigs friends know about his terrible obsession for the plushie.

GeorgePig does not like MummyPig. This is because MummyPig calls GeorgePig a hoarder, while he is just being the sentimental pig he wants to be. They do not have a good relationship, hence, GeorgePig moved out of the pig household to live with his friends. GeorgePig is very two faced. He is very nice to friends but he talks shit about them to GrannyPig and GrampaPig.

George has an extreme phobia of milk as MummyPig tries to poison him (punishment for hoarding as a child) by putting acid in the milk

MummyPig
MummyPig is secretly evil. Nobody knows it but GeorgePig because he caught her trying to poison the family by putting acid in the milk. MummyPig threatened to throw acid at GeorgePig if he ever told anyone.

MummyPig runs a social club with DaddyPig to make her look kind and innocent. However, MummyPig has no friends because she is fake. Some may even call her *gasps* plastic. MummyPig knows what everyone thinks of her but carries on being herself. DaddyPig loves MummyPig very much because she cooks good spaghetti. MummyPig knows how much DaddyPig loves spaghetti, so she feeds him it everyday. Her plan is to get him so full with spaghetti that he will explode.

DaddyPig
Oblivious and loves spaghetti.

GrandpaPig
GrandpaPig loves his family very much. He thoroughly enjoys gardening and giving everyone gifts. GrandpaPig looks forward to giving PeppaPig advice every Friday because it makes him feel powerful and in control.

GrandpaPig wants GrannyPig to got to bingo on Friday so that he can have 'quality time' with PeppaPig. GrandpaPig desires being the boss.

GrandpaPig's biggest regret is handing in a wallet to the police. GrandpaPig could have stolen lots of money and became rich. GrandpaPig did the right thing and gave the wallet to the police. Nobody ever claimed the wallet.

GrandmaPig
GrandmaPig hates pigs. She thinks that they are obnoxious when they go 'oink oink'. GrandmaPig also is distressed about the same animal romances because she would much rather be with GrandpaDog because she thinks that dogs are very attractive and have a better purpose.

GrandmaPig gets annoyed at GrandpaPig for letting PeppaPig come over every Friday. Fridays were usually when MabelMoose and GrandmaPig would have a bingo battle. This doesn't happen anymore because PeppaPig thinks that bingo battles are stupid.

MrPotato
MrPotato is the reason why animals have to be the same to have a romance. MrPotato's parents were different animals so he became a potato. MrPotato made it a law that animals have to be the same to have a romance because his childhood was traumatising. He was bullied at school but outlived all of the bullies. MrPotato is 690 years old (he only lives this long because he is a potato).

MrPotato's mum was a rabbit and his dad was pony. MrPotato is not allowed to have any romance in his life because there are no other potatoes.

PedroPony
PedroPony has pictures of PeppaPig in his cupboards (in a non-creepy way)

PedroPony wouldn't mind if his children were potatoes, but he does not want to go to jail.