Chapter 1

Heyyyy!!! It's the author! :)) and i just wanted to say a couple of things. First, all the words that look like this "word" are y/n's thought. Second, i would like to say that i would love to receive criticism. And third, pleaseee share this story with your friends.

"Breakfast is served, " said Jin.

I looked down at my plate. It smelled so good. I had pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

"Hey Nick, can you pass the syrup please"

"I can't reach it y/n"

"Here I'll get it for you," said Jin

Jin passed me the syrup bottle. I tried to grab the bottle but, I accidently grab his hand. It was warm and soft.

"Sorry"

"No, it's fine," He winked

"O-ok"

What was that?! Why did he wink? Does he like me or something? I hope no one saw that.

I blushed.

I grabbed the bottle and poured some on my pancakes.

Gosh why does this man just wink at me all of sudden? I mean he's handsome and all but im still in pajamas.

"Y/n...."

I wonder if he likes me? Nahhh I mean look at me I don't even look pretty.

"Y/N!!!" said the mistress.

"What?"

"Dear your spilling syrup on the table."

"Huh?..... Oh sorry"

"Pay attention next time will you?"

I tried to clean it with a napkin but the napkin made it worse by sticking onto the table. Shit, I should really think twice when it comes to cleaning.

I felt a hard chest by my shoulder. There is someone cleaning up the syrup with a damp rag. I look back to see it was Jin. SHIT SHIT THIS MAN IS WAYY TOO CLOSE!

"You don't have to really. It was my fault."

"It's fine. I have to take care of 6 other monsters at home either way."

"You have 6 kids?"

"Huh? Oh no, they're my friends and we live together."

"Oh"

Jin left to the living room.

"When you kids are done eating, I need you guys to go to your own room. Mr. Jin and I will be discussing something in the living room."

After I was done eating, I waited for everyone else to finish so I can wash the dishes, since I am the oldest.

Once I was done washing the dishes, I went to my room to go draw.

-- An Hour Later --

"Kids please come into the living room!" said the Mistress

I put my pencil and paper down. Got up and walked out of my room and walked to the living room. I wonder if that Jin guy left. I wonder what The Mistress wants too.

I was the last one to go into the living room. All 8 kids were there. You look to the right to find Jin. Why is this man still here?

"Kids Mr. Jin is going to tell you something."

Jin clears his throat.

"Well, first, it was nice to meet all of you guys," He looks at you. "And well..... What I wanted to say is, that I've thought about adopting the eldest orphan here" He looks up at you.

I look up at the Mistress with big eyes. The kids had the same reaction as you, big eyes and mouth wide open.

"B-but i-im almost going to turn e-eight teen"

"Yea, that's why I want to adopt you, y/n."