Chapter 4

Everyone went back to were they where. Jin took me upstairs. There was a hallway on my left, right, and straight ahead. My room was in the left hallway all the way at the end on my right. There was a big door. He turned the knob and opened the door. I find a big room. There was a queen size bed with gold lining around the legs of it.

"This is your room." Jin said.

"Wow! Ok"

Jin walked to the left side of the room. He opened a door. "This is your closet."

I walked over to it to find a huge closet that was probably as big as a storage room from a school for band instruments. There were lots of poles facing horizontally for clothes to be hung up. There were at least 10 shelves for shoes.

Jin walked out of the closet. He went to the left side of the room. He opened another door. It opened to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom. I found 2 sinks and a huge mirror. Why are there two doors? And on the other side there was a shower probably as a big as my queen size bed. And next to it was a bath tub as big as a twin size bed.

"Wow this bathroom is very big."

"Yeah, I guess it is." Jin said.

"really?" (._____.) I said.

"What?" Jin said.

"Just nevermind"

"No what really?"

"You're gonna say 'yeah, i guess it is' about a huge ass bathroom?" I covered my mouth. I realized I cussed in front of an adult.

"It's fine cussing is allowed here, just as long as we don't use it against each other as an insult. But I see what you mean about the bathroom now that I think about it"

"Yeah"

"Well, go get changed we're gonna go out in an hour to hang out. My room is across from yours. Just knock when you need me."

"Ok"

Jin walked out of the bathroom and left my room.

"What to wear? What to wear?" I said to myself.

I picked this out.

I went to my bag and looked for the only makeup I have

I went to my bag and looked for the only makeup I have. I put on some lip gloss and mascara and left my room. I knocked on Jin's door.

"Come in!"

I turned the knob and came in. I see Jin shirtless. I covered my blushing face. I saw a glimpse of his muscles. He had abs but not that defined. And he had very broad shoulders that I didn't notice until now.

"You can look now if you want. I have a shirt on." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me that you didn't have a shirt on?!?"

"Isn't normal for people to see a man shirtless?"

"Yea but I only just met you"

"Well... We can know each other a little better if you want." Jin said walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

What is this man up to? His smirk is a bit of turn on though.

He got closer and closer until we were a few inches apart. I looked down blushing. He got two fingers and lifted my chin up to make me look at him.

"Has anyone told you that your beautiful?"

I blushed.

"Seems you're a little shy"

He pushes the hair that was in my face and put it around my ear. He came closer and whispered in my ear.

"You know.... Your shirt is a bit revealing."

We both looked down at my chest. I saw that my cleavage was showing. I tried pulling my shirt up.

"Here let me help."

He pulled my shirt up a bit.

"Imma make sure you know that I'm not that nice all the time."

"What?"

Jin came close to my face and cupped my cheek with his right hand. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. My eyes went big. I put my hands to his chest trying to push him off but, he was strong. He slid his tongue into my mouth making me moan a bit. I felt him smirk. He kept kissing me. I kept trying to push him off but, at that point I gave up. His hand wandered around my body. His hand was on my lower back and it was going lower and lower until he reached my butt. He kept kissing me but this time, more passionate. His tongue was wrapping around mine. He stopped to breathe a little and smirked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started sucking on my neck going to my collarbone. I threw my head back arching my back and moaned. He lifted me up by my thighs and sat me on the couch near his bed. I started to grind a bit on his crotch. I felt a bulge on his pants so, I started to massage his bulge. He let out a moan. He then started to kiss my chest. He started to suck on my collarbone then closer to my chest. He took off my shirt and bra, exposing my breasts. He laid me down on the couch. He smirked and kissed me, I kissed him back. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan, I felt him smirk on my mouth. One of his hands were wandering my chest and started to massage my breast. I arched my back a bit, making my breasts hit his chest. He stopped kissing me and went to my breast. He started to suck on my nipple while, the other hand was massaging my other breast. I gripped my hands on his hair. "Fuck" I moaned. He got up and whispered into my ear. "I like my girls bad." He was breathing heavily. "You're good at this. But unfortunately, it's almost time for us to go."

He passed me my shirt and bra. "Let's finish some other time." He winked. I finished putting my clothes on. I got up and fixed my messy hair. I saw that I had hickeys on my neck. I tried to do something about it. "Just put some makeup on it, and you should be fine." Jin said. I walked to the door.

"We can finish tonight" He grabbed my ass and winked. He opened the door and he tried to wipe the lip gloss off of his face. We walked out of the room sweating a bit and breathing a bit heavy. I covered my chest a bit and went to my room to put makeup on my chest. I walked towards the door and turned the knob. I walked out of my room and see Jin. "Ready?" he said. "Yea" Jin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started to walk down the hallway. Jimin was walking to his room to get something. He looked at us and smirked and went into his room.

"OKAY EVERYONE IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO!! BE AT THE FRONT DOOR IN 5 MINUTES!!" said Jin.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Hey Guys! Author here again! Hope you guys liked it ;)) See ya next time! Annyeong!