Chapter 5

Jin and I went down the stairs. Everyone was already waiting except for Jimin who was still in his room.

"Where's Jimin?" asked Jin.

"I saw him go to his room when I got out of my room." I said.

"Yeah, he said he was going to get his black hoodie" said Jungkook.

"Last one to say 'not it' has to go get Jimin! 1...2...3..." said Taehyung.

"NOT IT" said everyone.

"Wait what?" I said.

"Y/n you have to go get Jimin." said Hobi.

"Ok, fine I guess."

I walked up the left staircase and headed towards the left hallway. I walked towards Jimin's room. I knocked on the door.

"ITS OPEN" said Jimin.

I turned the door knob and opened the door. I walked into the room. I saw Jimin had already put on his hoodie.

"The others told me to tell you that we are gonna leave soon."

"Ok... Hey y/n." Jimin walked closer to me.

"Hm?"

"What were you and Jin hyung doing earlier?"

I looked down at the floor. I started to play with my hands. "Nothing, why?"

"Nothing, eyy, are you sure about that?" Jimin got a tissue from a box that was next to him. He licked the tissue a bit.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" He got the wet tissue and rubbed it against my chest where I had put makeup on.

"HEY! STOP WHAT ARE YOU-"

"I knew it" Jimin cut me off.

My hickey was shown. I covered my chest.

"I'm not surprised either. I mean you were wearing a revealing shirt so, he had to punish you."

"Punish me?"

"Looks like you haven't caught up princess,... You were wearing a shirt that revealed too much causing Jin to be turned on."

"I-i turned him on?"

"Well yeah. I mean your breasts are pretty big compared to other girls that he's brought home."

I blushed. I put my hands over my chest were the hickey was.

"Princess at this point all you have to do is cover it up with makeup again. Just remember, anything short or revealing will get you punished."

I walked to the door so, I can go to my room. Jimin came behind me and pinched my ass. My eyes went big.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Giving you a warning before you get punished by someone else. And trust me the worst one of them all is Hoseok."

"Hobi? But he's so nice and happy."

"That's what other girls said until the next day, they couldn't walk."

My eyes went big again. I left his room and ran to my door covering my chest. I quickly ran to the bathroom and got my foundation and cushion. I dabbed some foundation onto my cushion. I placed it onto my chest where the hickey was and covered it. I put some setting powder and went back down stairs.

As I was going through the hallway, Jimin came along.

"I warned you about the shirt and shorts. Now you have to deal with the next man."

Shit.

"I-i forgot."

"Too late now princess."

We got to the bottom of the stairs. We started walking out of the house. I tried to stay distant from the guys afraid of what they will do to me. Until Jin came up to me.

"Why are you so distant?"

"I am? I guess I walk slow" 😅

"Well come on. We're gonna start getting in the van."

I walked closer to the van. I was the first to go in, my skirt was going up a bit but, I tried to pull it down. I should've thought twice about wearing a skirt.  Shit. I hope no one doesn't do anything. I sat on the seat closest to the window in the last row. Jungkook sat next to me and Hobi sat in front of me. Namjoon was driving and Jin was in the passenger's seat. Taehyung was next to Jungkook. Yoongi was next to Hobi and Jimin was next to Yoongi.

It was actually a quiet ride the whole time. Everyone was on their phones except for Namjoon obviously.

-- 10 minutes later --

"WE'RE HERE!" said Namjoon.

Everyone was unbuckling their seat belt. We all got out of the van one by one. I was the last one to get out. We walked towards the building. It had a big arcade sign on it so I guess we were going to play games at the arcade.