Chapter 12

YOUR POV:

Yoongi grabbed my wrist and took me to the bathroom.

"Why the bathroom?" I said furrowing my eyebrows with confusion.

"This is a shortcut to my room." He said as he opened the door to the bathroom.

We walked across the bathroom and towards the next door. He turned the knob and opened the door. Behind the door, was a dark room. The light of the bathroom shined on some of his room. There was a desk with scattered papers everywhere. His bed wasn't made. His tv table had DVDs everywhere.

"Yah you pabo! You're room is all messy." I said hitting his chest.

"Who said I let people in, in the first place?"

"Geez. Why is it so dark in here?" I said putting my arms out looking for the light switch.

"It's here." He said flickering the lights on.

"What movies do you have?" I said going to his DVD collection.

"A lot of movies."

"Really that doesn-" I was looking through the movies and one particular movie stood out. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! TRAIN TO BUSAN! WE NEED TO WATCH IT!"

"I've never heard you swear." He said smirking with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Well-" Yoongi cut me off. "I LOVE IT!" He said picking me up off the ground and spinning me.

"Wait, what?"

"Everyone here hardly swears, it's goddamn annoying." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'm your new swearing buddy." I said pinching his nose.

"Let's watch the movie then." He said scrunching his nose.

"LETS GOO!!" I said jumping on his bed. "And by the way, do you have more than just one blanket?"

"Yea, lemme get one." He said walking to his closet.

Once he gave me a blanket, I noticed the smell. Its smelled like, cologne. His cologne. I missed this. I missed having someone by my side.

"Ok. Let's watch the movie."

"Less gedditt!"

"Oh fuck, please don't be like Kookie." He said face palming his forehead.

"Just kidding! Just start the movie!" I said grabbing his arm.

-- One Movie And Multiple Sobs Later --

"Gosh that movie gets me everytime." I said wiping a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Pabo." He said messing my hair up.

"Yah!" I pushed him back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto the bed with him. I was laying on top of his chest. Our faces were so close together we can hear our breathing.

"Yoongi.."

He cupped my cheek and brushed his lips gently on mine. The kiss was passionate. I felt like I was melting as I kissed him more and more. He licked my lips for entrance. I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue was wandering in my mouth. His tongue was playing with mine. He stopped the kiss. We were looking into each other's eyes full of lust. I shook my head.

"Wait, we're only friends."

"You seemed to like it."

"But, I-" He cut me off.

"Let me ask you a question. Do you want me to be your first?"

"B-but, I've never really thought of us like that."

"Do you love me?"

"Yea, but not like tha-"

He cupped my face once again and kissed me. This time more aggressive. I sat there frozen. His lips started leading towards my neck. He started to suck every spot imaginable. He bit on my sensitive spot. I part my lips as a moan escaped my mouth. His hands were wandering my body. His touch is so intoxicating.

Who knew my childhood friend could be this seductive?

Every contact he made with my body made me feel like I'm in heaven and hell at the same time. His hand went down to my ass and started to grope it. Another moan escaped my mouth as I arched my back towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. I brushed my lips on his to tease him a bit. He obviously doesn't like to be teased because he growled a bit.

"Don't even try to tease me babe." He growled.

"Oh trust me there's worse." I whispered into his ear.

"Let me ask again. Do you want me to be your first? Do you want me to stop at this point?" He whispered into my ear, tickling my neck and sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't know. Maybe I do, Maybe I don't." I said reaching down to his bulge.

"That's my girl." He said smirking and pulling me closer to him.

A/N: (Unedited)
Well that's it for today. I might post again tonight if I can. You already know what's comin' up based on where I left off. ;))

Social Media:
My Insta: @ goldenkookiees
Twt: @ kookie_fan04
Sc: @ naile04

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Annyeong! :))