Chapter 13

A/N:
If i were you, read this and play the music with earbuds for the best experience. ok, hope you like the story! ;)) Annyeong!

YOUR POV:

"That's my girl." He said smirking and pulling me closer to him.

I bit his bottom lip. This time we kissed passionately and slowly. Every little kiss made me melt in his embrace. He slid his warm hands to my waist. His hands were all over my back. He gripped onto me and flipped me onto the bed. He hovered over my body and got closer to me. We got super close to the point we can hear our breaths. His mouth went to my neck. He started to suck on my sensitive spot making me moan. I started to grip onto his back, digging my nails into his shoulder blade.

He got up for a while and we stared at each other for a couple of seconds with our eyes full of lust and passion. He then took off his t-shirt, revealing his abs. I bit my lower lip at the sight of him. He put his hands on my shirt and suddenly I heard something rip. He had torn my shirt off, revealing me topless with my bra. He clicked his tongue.

"Who did this?"

"Did what?" I said with a confused face.

"That." He said touching my collarbone and neck where my hickeys are.

"Uhh-"

"I will show them who really loves you." He whispered into my ear.

His warm and pale hands touched me following the curve of my waist to my arms. He reached my back and unhooked my bra throwing it to the floor.

He came to my lower stomach and licked higher to my chest, towards my breast not leaving his eyes from mine. His warm and wet tongue flicked on my left nipple while he massaged my right breast. A moan escaped my mouth as he kept flicking his tongue. He started to suck on my breast leaving red love marks. He started to leave many love marks across my chest and neck replacing the ones Jungkook and Jin made. He came to my lips and kissed me gently and passionately.

The only sound in the room was the sound of our lips smacking and our heavy breathing. The heat of our bodies made everything hotter than it already was.

He licked my lips. I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue started to play with mine. His tongue fascinated me and how it made me want him more and more. I slid my hands through his hair as we kissed more passionately. He took his lips off of mine and placed it on my neck starting to bite my neck. He slid his hands down my inner thigh and to my skirt and rubbed my core with his thumb. I let out a loud moan.

"Wet for me, babe?" He said in a low and raspy voice.

He took my skirt and panties off and threw them to the floor. He kept rubbing his thumb on my core in a circular motion. A moan escaped my mouth each time he bit on my neck.

"I want it..." I said gripping onto his shoulders closer to me.

"Want what?" He said rubbing my core harder.

I let out a whimper as he rubbed me harder. "I want you in me," I said lowering my hands to his belt.

He put his knees on either side of my laying body and started to unbuckle his belt. In a quick blink of an eye, his pants were off. I got impatient and slid his boxers off. As soon as I slid them off, his large member was shown. I bit my lower lip and smirked a bit. I laid my lips on his and we kissed aggressively. He laid me down as we kept kissing. I bit his bottom lip slowly. He started to fix his member in my entrance.

"Ready?" he whispered.

"Mmmmm," I said licking my lips.

He thrust in me, without notice making me put my head back.

"Fuck!" I said with a loud moan.

Every thrust, made me moan louder and louder. His grunts were a bit of a turn on. It took a while for me to get used to his size but once I did, the pain went away and it turned into pleasure and passion. I craved it more and more each time he thrust in me.

"Fuck, Yoongi, more," I said with a bit of a moan.

"That's all I need to hear babe." He thrust more gently this time but, fast. His grunts got more distinct and louder each time he thrust in me.

A knot grew in my stomach. Something in my stomach didn't feel good.

"Aaah! Yoongi! I'm coming!"

"Give it to me babe." Right as he said that, my juices and his juices were mixing together. He took his member out with our juices on it. He put his face closer to my inner thigh. He laid his tongue on my inner thigh licking all my juices. He started to lick higher and higher until he reached my clit. He bit my clit making me whimper. He licked all of my juices off of me. He slid his tongue in me. I wrapped my legs around his neck wanting more and more. I started to pant and breathe heavily as he ate me.

He suddenly stopped. I looked at him with confusion.

"You want to know something?"

"What?"

"I love you. And you're beautiful. And you deserve everything. And we should cherish what we have with cuddles and hugs. Sex isn't everything, you know?"

"But, I want your touch. I want you to know that I'm yours and you're mine by you leaving your marks on me and I leave my marks on you. "

"Sounds like a plan."

I get up and put both my knees on either side of Yoongi's lap and start to open mouth kiss him. Our breaths were hot and heavy. I bit his lip and started to lick his jawline leading to his neck. I started to suck on every spot imaginable. I laid him down on the bed so I can get better access of him. I started to see the trails of purple marks on his neck and started to lead them down to his chest. I looked at his abs and I ran my hands down his chest to his abs. I left more hickeys on him. More hickeys on his body. I could hear him grunt and leave a very quiet moan.

I started to feel tired. I laid my head on his hard but warm chest.

"Tired after a long exercise are we?"

"Mmm."

"You're amazing." He said wrapping his arms around me.

His presence made me forget about everything. His warmth made feel safe. He made me feel wanted.

"What time is it?" I let out a yawn.

"6:30... We can skip dinner, we had too much to eat during lunch."

I smiled. "I love you, Min Yoongi."

"I love you too y/n." I felt my eyes getting heavy. And I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

A/N:
Oof. Yup that's my first official smut scene. Hope you liked it. I tried to make sure the song ended at the same time as I finished reading. It worked for me, hopefully it worked for you. Anyways, it's 5:31 am I literally had no sleep but, I have to get ready for school in a bit.

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment! Annyeong! :))