Chapter 8

YOUR POV:

"What the hell is up with these rules?!!" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You will found out sooner or later." Hobi said winking.

"I really want to know."

"Jin and Namjoon hyung will tell you later today don't worry about it." Hobi smirked and looked at me up and down.

"Ew. Let's just start the game." I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone turned around to the basketball machine. I was going against Hobi first. I was alright at basketball. I played on the basketball team in high school before graduating.

I graduated highschool at 17 because I started school a bit early.

Hobi and I pressed the start button. The basketballs came rolling down the small slope. I quickly grabbed a ball and shot the first point of the match.

"Woah hyung she's good!" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Tch. I'm better. I led my basketball team to the championships. From freshman year to senior year." Yoongi said.

I kept shooting the basketballs. So far I've made 16 basketballs giving me 32 points. I looked over at Hobi. He has 28 points at the moment.  I won't lose.

-- 1 Minute Later --

"WINNER! PLAYER TWO WINS!"

"YES! I win! I win! In your face!" I pointed to Hobi sticking my tongue out.

Hobi grabbed my wrist really tight, hurting me. He got really close to my face. "Don't talk to your master like that."

"Huh? What?!! Let go! Ow!" I moved my wrist and got out of his grip.

"HOSEOK! Watch what you're doing. She gets to have fun until Jin and Namjoon tell her." Yoongi said gritting his teeth.

I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek. I felt.... I honestly don't know what I felt. I've never been so hurt before. Not even the mistress hurt me. I held onto my wrist.

I started to run. "Y/N! WAIT! COME BACK!" Jungkook screamed. I past the bowling alley and went to the family bathroom. I locked the door right as I got in.

I sat on the floor. My back was leaning against the door. I held my knees together. I started to cry. I don't know why I'm crying so much though. He only held onto my wrist and said some things. But what did he mean by master? So many thoughts came across my mind. I just wanna go back to the orphanage. Where everything will be alright. Where my happiness was at. Where I didn't lose my virginity. I'm honestly so stupid. Why did I think I would be happy here? Is it because my sexual desires came true?

"Ughhh..." My eyes got heavy. I was slowly falling asleep. Then, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-- 20 Minutes Later --

There was a hard and loud knock on the door. I lifted my head up. I wiped the tears that were on my face. I got up and went to the counter. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red.

"Y/N!!"

It was Jin.

"Y/N!!! Please open the door."

I went up to the door. I unlocked the door. I turned the knob and opened it.

"Y/n..." Jin hugged me.

I stayed there. My arms to my side. I was frozen.

"Don't." I pushed Jin back a bit.

"What happened? Why did you run off? Why are you crying?"

"I WANNA GO BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE!"

Jin blinked. He smirked.

"Well, princess you ain't going no where now."

"What do you mean? I just wanna go home!"

Jin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Princess. You're already home. Home is where me and the boys are at."

"I'd rather die." I spat at his face.

"I've treated you nice all day and this is how you treat me?" he said gritting his teeth.

I stayed quiet.

"Well, now you have to live under our rules. NAMJOON!  EXPLAIN THE RULES TO Y/N!" He gave me an evil smirk. Namjoon came running and panting towards us.

"Well y/n. I can't explain here but, I can tell a couple of things.... First, you don't have the privilege to call us by our names. You have to call us master. Second, you must obey us at all costs. If you don't obey us, we get the right to punish you." He grabbed the hem of my skirt. He played with it in hands smirking.

"Since we have wasted enough time let's go home."

"Ok."

"Ok, what?" Jin said raising an eyebrow.

"Ok, master."

"Good." he said pinching my left cheek. "Let's go!"

We got out of the bathroom. We started walking towards the entrance. I stayed quiet the whole time.

"Y/N!" Hobi was running towards us. "Hey, I'm sorry for what happened back there. I don't know what came over me and-"

"There's no need to apologise master."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"This is going to be fun." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"YAH! It's not your turn yet!" Jin said giving him an evil glare.

"Ok, ok." Hoseok said raising his arms letting go of me.

We stopped at the entrance. We where waiting for Taehyung and Jimin. They were at the dance revolution game. They were running towards us.

"Hurry up we need to leave!"

"We're almost there!" Said Taehyung.

They finally caught up to us. They were panting and breathing heavily. I looked down with a frown on my face.

"Hey what's wrong y/n?" Jimin said staring at me.

I looked up. "Nothing is wrong, Master." I said putting on a fake smile.

Jimin frowned.

"Let's get going!" Namjoon said holding the front door open.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

A/N:
I know this chapter is trash. But imma publish another chapter today since I didn't publish one yesterday.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Annyeong! :))