Chapter 6

*edit by me*Longer chapter since I haven't updated in so long.  Speaking of that, I haven't been able to update due to a lot of essays and school work. Do know I am human too. But luckily, I am going on fall break soon. Giving me more time to update more. :)) Happy reading! ;))  Annyeong! And don't forget to vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV:

"Come on let's go everyone!" said Namjoon. I nodded and everyone went walking to the doorway. Jin held the door open for everyone. I stepped into the arcade. It was huge. There was a big bowling area up ahead and to the left were arcade games. On the right side was a place to rent bowling shoes.

"Okay, it's 1 o'clock. Everyone meet up here at 2:30."

Everyone split up. Namjoon and Jin went to go play Dance Revolution. Yoongi and Hoseok went to a karaoke machine. Taehyung and Jimin went to go play a race car game. Jungkook stood by me. He was playing with his hands.

"So..... do you wanna go bowling?" I said to him.

He looked up. "Yeah that sounds good..... I don't wanna sound cocky or anything but, i'm the best out of my hyungs when it comes to bowling." 

"We will see."

"Is that a bet?" Jungkook said looking up at me raising an eyebrow.

"What do you wanna bet on?"

"If I win I get to do anything to you." My eyes went big. I honestly thought he was nicer than the others.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Okay, but if I win, you have to serve me as a servant for one whole day."

"Deal." he stuck out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand with a firm grip.

"Deal." I said nodding my head.

We went to the place to rent bowling shoes.

"What can I do for you today?"

"Can I rent 2 pairs of bowling shoes. Give me a size 9 and a...." Jungkook turned to me.

"A size 6 please."

"That will be 15 dollars."

"Here." Jungkook handed him a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change." He grabbed both of the shoes with one hand and with the other he grabbed my wrist. He took me to where the bowling alleys where. We went on alley 17. Jungkook sat down and took off his shoes and started to put on the bowling shoes. I sat down beside him and put on my shoes too.

"Ready?"

"I've been ready." I said cockily.

"Do you wanna go first?"

"No you can go first."

"Ok." he said with a smirk. He got a dark blue bowling ball and put it close to his face while getting into position to throw it. He threw the bowling ball and made a strike. He smirked and turned around.

 He smirked and turned around