Chapter 10

YOUR POV:

"It's time for lunch." he whispered into my ear.

"Ummm. Actually no hyung you've had enough to 'eat'." Namjoon said making quotation signs when he said eat.

"And who said you can boss your hyung around here?!" Jin said raising his voice at Namjoon.

"The man who can kick anyone out because I make the money that buys this house and everything in it." Namjoon said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Tch, you're gonna be punished too for trying to act all tough, you know!" Jin said to Namjoon winking. Jin opened the door and stomped into the house. He slammed the door behind him.

So is Jin and Namjoon gay or?

"We're not gay." Namjoon said.

"Huh?" I said looking at Namjoon.

"We're not gay. We just have fun. But we don't know if it's counted as gay though because we like to mess around with girls too. Lets just call it friends with benefits."

"Oh, ok master."

"Master? No." He said shaking his head.

"Then, what do you want me to call you?" I said looking up at him.

"Just call me Namjoon."

"Ok Namjoon." I said with a smile.

He came to my ear. And whispered, "but in bed it's daddy."

My smile faded away. I had big, shocked eyes.

He chuckled. "Just because I helped you escape from Jin, doesn't mean I'm the nice one." He walked away towards to what seems to be an office.

I was tired. I didn't sleep much last night. I walked to my room.

Once I got to my room, I closed the door behind me and flopped onto my bed. The bed is so comfy compared to the creaky old bed back at the orphanage. I closed my eyes. I thought about some of my old memories.

-------------------------

"C'mon Y/N it's time to go home!" said a boy.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I said laughing.

I walked towards the boy.

We walked home together how we always do. It wasn't that long from the school. Our parents trust us to walk home even though I'm only 5 and he is only 9 because there are a lot of big kids that walk the same way as us. He lives behind me so, he drops me off at my house and makes sure I get home.

We got to the front door of my house.

"This where we split y/n." said the boy with a big gummy smile. He put his arms out for me to hug. I hugged him really tight.

"Bye, Y-"

-------------------------

There was a knock at the door. I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed.

"Y/N?"

"Come in."

It was the short master. I forgot his name. He came through the door.

"Hey."

"Hello, Master."

"Don't call me master. Call me Yoongi."

"Yoongi?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No, I just had an old friend named Yoongi."

YOONGI POV:

Only if you knew that you were standing in front of the Yoongi you used to know.

"I hope you get to see your friend again. He sounds nice." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, hopefully I get to see him. I want to ask him many things I didn't understand. I want to let him know that I forgive him." She said with a wary smile.

I wish I can tell you everything Y/N. I want to tell you about your parents. I want to tell you why I had to leave. I want to let you know that I love you. I want to let you know that everything will be alright. I want to give you one more tight hug. I want to make you mine Kim Y/N.

A/N:

I made templates of the house and how it is set up. I will also show a template of y/n's room and bathroom. :))

The house:

Y/N's Room: