Chapter 7

A/N:
IM FINALLY ON BREAK!!!!!! Meaning, I get to post more often :))) That's all I wanted to say! :) Happy reading! Annyeong!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Y/n and I just left the bathroom.

Boy, was it crazy in there. I didn't think we would get that far yet. I honestly think I have actual feelings for her. She is so pretty. It was funny to see her so determined during bowling. Her smile was cute. And her eyes are so pretty.

I was crazy enough to hold her hand too. She looked at me surprised at first when I held her hand but then, she left it alone and smiled.

"Let's go!" I said.

She smiled. We were heading to whack-a-mole. Our hands were swinging together and our foot steps were in sync. I saw Yoongi hyung. I think he saw us get out of the bathroom holding hands. He narrowed his eyes at me with anger. I walked a bit faster. Y/n walked faster too.

She then asked. "Why are you walking faster?"

"Huh? Oh I just wanna get to whack-a-mole already so, I can beat you at it."

"Yah! I know that you're good at bowling but, that doesn't mean I'm bad at whack-a-mole. I've won every game I've played."

"We'll see."

"Is that a bet?"

"I don't know. Is it?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"No but, I am going to win."

"Ok whatever you say."

I entered 3 tokens and we both pressed the start button. Y/n had already hit 3 moles. I had only hit 1 mole by then. She wasn't lying about being good at this.

5 minutes had passed.

"WINNER! PLAYER 2 WINS!"

"HAH! I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN!"

"Ok, ok. I guess you are a pro at this."

YOONGI'S POV:

I saw Jungkook and y/n were playing whack-a-mole. I'm surprised to see that Jungkook lost at something. But, that doesn't change the fact that they came out of the bathroom together AND holding hands.

"Hyung..."

What exactly is Jungkook playing at?

"HYUNG!"

"What the fuck do you want Hobi?"

"We have 25 minutes left to play games what do you wanna do next?"

"Umm.... How about we get to know y/n better and play basketball with her and Jungkook."

"Sounds good to me."

I was going to walk until I felt Hobi pulling my sleeve.

I turned around. "What?"

"What do you think of y/n?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like....."

"Like what?"

"Don't you think she's hot?"

"Well, yeah but c'mon we have to take her on a date before we get to that point, unless if she needs to be punished."

"You're right but.."

"Yah! Don't even try Hobi!"

"Whatever you say. Why are you so angry?"

"I just saw something that disturbed me."

"What did you see?"

"Ok but don't tell Jin hyung. Because I think he likes y/n." I put my pinky up for him to lock it.

"Ok" He locked his pinky with mine with a serious face.

"I saw Jungkook and y/n leave a family bathroom together, sweating, AND holding hands."

"Jjinja?!!" Hobi said with big eyes.

"Yeah."

"Ok, I promise I won't tell Jin hyung."

"You better not. If you do imma kill you."

"Yah! Ok. Let's go play basketball with them."

"Ok. It should be interesting."

"Don't do anything stupid Yoongi."

"I'm not. Trust me."

YOUR POV:

Yoongi and Hobi came walking to us. Hobi had a big smile on his face waving at us. Yoongi was just walking next to Hobi with a straight face. He looked tired or mad I can't really tell his expression. I turned to look at Jungkook. Jungkook had a nervous expression.

"HEYY!! Y/N!"

"Hey Hobi." I waved and gave him a smile.

"Do you guys wanna play basketball?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun!"

"Yeah sounds like fun..." said Jungkook.

"Well, let's go!" Hobi said.

We all walked to the basketball game machine. It was pretty close by the whack-a-mole game luckily.

"So, what games were you guys playing?" Yoongi said.

"uhh we were-"

"WE WERE BOWLING!" Jungkook cut me off.

"For an hour?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. We played 2 games because y/n lost the first time and wanted a rematch. But, I still won the second game."

"But, I beat him at whack-a-mole though so, HA!." I gave Jungkook a cocky smirk.

"You guys seem really close already." said Yoongi.

"You guys sound like you've- " Hobi said smirking.

I looked down and blushed playing with my hands. I was tapping my feet on the floor impatiently.

"LIKE WE'VE WHAT? We just met c'mon. The rules don't let us go any farther than that." Jungkook said.

"What the hell is up with these rules?!!" I said raising an eyebrow.