Chapter 4

-Time Skip to 2 years(because I'm a lazy bum :P)-

In the cells Rono and Kylie were chained up after going through Hell and back for the past 2 years..Some fleet girls started to regain some humanity in them and started to protest/protect the two utterly defeated Abyssals and some news reached them saying that the Mission to attack a certain place was a success. On the other hand not many Fleet girls could handle Yamato's wraith so it because some what of a civil war between the two sides and that all happened in one year. Then later on the Admiral was courtmartialed and they had to scrap Yamato due to the two leading on the insanity of a civil war, so the Admiral was replaced by another and so we are here.

Present Day
Admiral:"So you two survived well.."
Rono:"Heh...Like I could die from that Pupu.."
Rono said as she is unchained and in a chair sitting across from the admiral and sitting next to her was Kylie. "But on the other hand the torture got to my comrade....and lost her voice..pupu~" Rono said looking over to Kylie.
"...I see well we came here to set in a deal..." The new admiral said and this caught Rono's attention "You have my full attention now Admiral" Rono said with her hands behind her back.
"Yes now Here's what the deal is You join our side and help fight against your own or you stay a prisoner and after the war is done we will execute the both of you" The Admiral said. Now Rono was thinking on the situation.. "Pupu...What do you say Kylie? Thumbs up or down?" Rono said looking at Kylie.

Kylie's POV:
So a proposal but either way we die fighting for something and die by either the humans hands or our own kind's hands...what a dire situation and we would be betraying Rose of all things!...I remember what happened before this war so to happen..

FlashBack (A/N:Yes Im doing flashbacks cause why tf not?)
Abyssal Operator:Hello Base 10299 your going to have...three transfer from another Base to ours due to....the Base being short staffed so come on in and introduce your selves!
Three figures started to walk into the base doors.
???:Oh how wonderful I hope we all have fun together on destroying the filth that walks on this so called Dirt
????:Hahaha! Wonderful my royal flower! I wouldn't have said anything better! pupu
?????:Rono Stop it you are embarrassing our Flower!
The three figures seem to give off this...unpleasant aura, The one they called royal flower had to be a Anchorage Princess her red hair with her Red and Blue eyes and a creepy ass smile stood in the middle of the two bickering, Then there was the Harbor Princess with Black hair with a little brown fade on the tips with her Light blue eye like the skies and the Dark blue eyes like the sea she seemed to be the one that would be third in command of a armada,The one they called Rono was a Heavy Cuirser Princess VI With Neon Green eyes filled with passion and her Green hair the personality that would best describe her....would be...unknown for she changes attitude every time she started to talk..
Random Wo-Class:Hey shut up already!
The one Royal Rose looked at the Wo-Class and grabbed her by the neck in the blink of an eye and smiled
RR:Please repeat that?
RWC:I said-
Before she could even finish RR slammed RWC into the floor.
RR:Now if everyone would make a Mental note...Do not talk so lightly to me or to my two lovely subordinates or feel the wraith of my strength..Oh and you call me Rose the one that was to the left of me is Kylie and the right is Rono hopefully we can have fun!
That would have been scoffed off easily if Rose wasn't smiling the whole time.

End Of FlashBack

(And with that I end it here! Sorry if it's short but I wanted to make sure that I didn't lose interest in my first story! *A/N has left the Chapter*)