Rose Arc:Part 1

A/N:I'm back with another chapter for The Abyssal Story! Also I'm trying out a new writing format please tell me your thoughts about it and if I should do this format on other stories or stay at what I was doing. Hope you enjoy :D
=============================
<Rose Pov>
It's been a while since I lost Rono to Kylie's foolishness And I lost my other counsels and I'm left with 8 and now I haven't seen a fleetgirl in the area..maybe they are planning something but..no impossible they don't know our plans..we will find out after I lead my fleet onto their base and destroy each and every one of them and maybe I can finally be free of this awful army and this horrid war! "I want all group leaders in the meeting area NOW!" I yell over the intercoms of the base and wait in the meeting room.
<Small Time Skip>
It's been exactly 5 minutes since I called them they do live in different areas in the base so they will take a while but let's go over the exact group leaders. First we have Kumi an Ancient Destroyer Princess Type 3 her group controls the destroyers and light cruisers of the fleet in fact she was the one that insisted that we have the destroyers class because they are disposable at any time. Next is Sayo a Entombed Anti-Air Guardian Princess  and Aviation Battleship Type 3 and her group controls the Torpedo Cruisers  and the Heavy Cruisers, her group is mostly doing more work and what the humans say they are the most 'common' ha! Common indeed but they hit pretty hard I wonder how many shipgirls have fallen to Sayo's group! Anyways next two would be Ai and Ri are Twin Princesses Aviation Battleship Type 3  Ai's group controls the Light Aircraft carriers and Ri's group controls the Standard Aircraft Carriers, they help each other with their groups work due to some of it being the same paperwork. Next is Naoko is a Submarine Princess Type 3 and controls The Battleships and the Aviation Battleships for some reason the Battleships have respect for her even though she should be handling the subs guess not all classes should be lead by their own. The Transport ships,Submarines,and Pill boxes are lead by three people the Pill Boxes one of Rono's creations are lead by Rono but is currently M.I.A so as substitute will be Nora a Destroyer Princess Type 2 who was basically Rono's second in command. The transport ships will be lead by DaiDai a Crane Princess Type 3 and so far we have lost less and less Transport ships with her help. Finally the Submarines are with another Submarine Princess named NaLa Submarine Princess Flagship IV the Submarine class like NaLa as leader...maybe because of her cute and small nature.
I hear the door open and the first one to enter is Ai and Ri. "Good morning girls" I said to Ai and Ri and they turn and look at me and simply wave "Good morning Ma'am" Ai said as Ri is almost falling asleep most likely due to paperwork. They go sit on the left middle chairs and wait with me and I'm sitting in the front with my own desk. "Ai and Ri do you two know if the others will be here soon?" I asked turning to the two. Ai and Ri look at each other and I swear I seen question marks appear in front of their heads then disappear. "Last time I seen NaLa and Naoko were over at the Submarine area that's about on floor level 4 of the base. Then DaiDai and Sayo was on floor level 11 at the Bar." Ai answered. That's quite ways to get here the 11th floor is as far as the leaders are able to go down too and with the elevators it should take the 5 of them to get here in about 3 or more minutes. "Okay now what about the other 2?" I asked this time Ri answered me "Nora should be on floor level 9 where the baths are at. Kumi should be at the Docks all the way up on floor level 0. While we are on floor level 12". Okay definitely NaLa,Naoko,Nora, and Kumi will take longer. "Okay Good now we will wait for the others." As I said that DaiDai and Sayo enter the room. "Good morning Boss!" Sayo said with passion as she walks over to her seat across from Ai and Ri "Morning." DaiDai said sitting next to Sayo. I nod and look at the two "Good morning you two seems to be happy?" I said and the two look at each other then back at me "Is it that obvious?" DaiDai asked. "Very Obvious Dai" I said giving them a smile and they just laugh. Finally the rest show up NaLa and Naoko sitting next to Ri and Ai, Nora and Kumi sitting across from NaLa and Naoko. "Alright everyone is here?" I asked but Nora and NaLa look down "Not Rono or the others..." They both said in unison and all of us look down. "Ah yes...Rono my second in command..and the others...We have a mission." I said and the other look at me with questioning looks "We are going to attack the Naval Base and sink every fleet girl and kill their admiral but we need to come up with a fleet that will make their resistance futile any Ideas?" I asked walking over to my white board and NaLa raised her hand "yes NaLa?" I said looking at her "I say an equal amount of each class minus the transport class Due to the fact that the N.D.B (Naval District Base) should house about 100 Fleet girls including the infamous Bismarck,Yamato and USS Enterprise!" NaLa exclaimed. "Ah yes let us not forget the infamous trio that sunk many of the other base's fleets near the land they call 'USA','Germany',and 'Japan' and secured a traveling space so other fleet girls can join the rest on one base." Ri said with such little emotion and bitterness. "Then let's see...80 Late model of the Na-Class Destroyer Elite, 80 Elite Light cruiser Tsu-Class, 80 Torpedo Cruiser Chi-Class Mixed with 20 elites,20 Basic and 20 Flagships, 80 Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class mixed with 20 elites, 20 basic, and 20 Flagships, 80 Light carrier Nu-Class mixed with 20 Kia elites type 3, 20 Kai Flagships Type IV,20 Nu flagships Type 3 and 20 Nu Elites Type IV, 80 Wo-Class standard carrier flagships mixed with 40 Kai Flagship Type VI and 40 Elites, 80 Ta-Class Elite fast Battleship,80 Battle Aviation Re-Class Elite, 80 Submarine So-Class Elite." I wrote down. "Ma'am with all due respect that's at least 720 forces that's a lot more than Rono's plan last attack! It's—" Ai started but I cut her off "SILENCE! I'm not done! We will also will pick A princess or some kind of what the humans call 'Boss level' abyssals Like a Submarine Princess or something but we will put to a vote of which class princess,demon,war princess ect should go." I said aggressively. They nod and start debating on it.
<Small Time Skip>
"Ma'am we pick a European Princess Type 3 her name is MiaMai" Ai said and I nod and wrote down our list and sending it to the docks and other workers so they can prepare. "MaiMai..another one of Rono's favorites right?" I asked and they nodded "We have to at least remember her and avenge her and destroy those fleetgirls on the N.D.B!" NaLa said. "And I can agree with you 900% with all of you now go and get some rest and start planning and recruiting for our fleet and We will leave in 2 weeks time. Dismissed!" I yelled and they all start leaving to their H.Q in their respective areas.
=============================
A/N:Bam! I'm done phew! This chapter called Rose Arc will be focusing on Rose and the Abyssal Base on trying to get "revenge" on the Naval Base And Yes I know some leaders are a AVB but Naoko does not control them also I know the leaders are leading groups that should be lead by their respective class but eh (^) also I did add USS Enterprise And Bismarck in the story but they are the only non-Japanese fleetgirl on the Naval Base hope you enjoyed this Arc see ya next time (⌒▽⌒)
Word count:1447