Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~~~~Jake's POV~~~~

After we kissed Marie laid her head on my chest and quickly fell asleep. I don't sleep but since she was raised by humans she can.

I watched her sleep and let my fingers run through her soft, long, black hair. I was in the middle of twirling her hair on my finger when someone knocked on the door and entered. It was my mom "I came to check up on you kids and how she was" she said in her normal voice but turned around so she wasn't looking at us "shh mom she's sleeping"

She turned around and a smile broke out on her face when she saw my angel sleeping on my chest. "You know Jake she really was meant for you, she's perfect just for you and meant to be by each other's sides" I nodded as I brushed a few strands of hair from her beautiful face.

But I frowned "mom how am I suppose to protected her alone from Henry and his gang plus Quinn and her stuck up snots?" she looked down at me and whispered "you both have the same classes, lockers right next to each other and have at least 1 to 3 of your brothers in every class so I say your fine. And I may have something to do with the schedule and locker"

She looked guilty and I chuckled "what's so funny?" her angelic voice rang and I looked down to see her gray eyes burning with curiosity "well my mother is guilty for your same schedule as me and locker right next to mine and her guilty expression was funny darling"

Her face lit up "really you did that?" she looked at my mom excitement clear in her voice. Mother nodded her head "of course dear"

She looked at me and gave me the most beautiful-est smile I have ever seen. And back to making out again I chuckled when she blushed because my mom was watching. "come on dear let's get some food in you before you pass out again while doing something with my son" her blush went from a rosy pink to a deadly scarlet like that's what she was planning on doing.

Her and my mom went out of the room. I laid back and began to wonder what our future would be like. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang it said 'UNKNOWN ID' I pressed answer.

"hello?"

"hello Jake"

"what do you want Henry" I growled through the phone

"I heard you found your mate and just wanted to say congratulations and be careful because if you aren't I can get her and well you get the idea"

I was about to hang up when he added "don't let something small and little get in between you and her or I will take her and it, good bye Jake" and the line went dead. I threw myself off the bed and ran down stairs and into the kitchen where I found my mate and mother talking I went behind her and wrapped my arms around my waist "you ready to go back to bed honey?" she sighed but giggled at the same time "almost"

I secretly slid my hand up her shirt and rested my hand on her stomach and whispered "how about now?" she let out a sharp breath "defiantly" I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs to her room. She giggled when I sat her on the bed and started to kiss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning

~~~~Marie's POV~~~~

I woke up with my head on Jake's chest and we were only wrapped in sheets if I said last night was uneventful I would be lying straight up. A feeling over came my happiness and I darted from the bed to the bathroom and I threw up. Huh that's funny because I never get sick ever. I sat back against the wall and heard a knock on the bathroom door "Marie are you OK?" I didn't know the answer to that question "do vampires get sick?" silence "no what's happening are you OK?"