Chapter 5

Chapter 5
••Recaption••

"I'm sorry about your wrist Ethan"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He looked up at me and smiled "no need to be sorry dear it will be just fine" Jake was still carrying me on his back and his parents noticed.

When he put me down my belly was bigger, it's was a little bigger than the baby bump I had earlier. "Marie I still have no clue what rank you are. You are a mixture of all the ranks including the one that was wiped out but you are very powerful" I was confused 'what was the fifth rank?' "Dad she's confused on what the 5th rank is didn't you tell her what they were?" It was Lance who spoke and remembered he doesn't talk much.

"How did you-" I got cut off by Lance "I can read your mind, Tim and mom are like doctors they can tell you what's wrong and they can heal people too, Cody and Tyler can track, Wesley can turn invisible, Ben he can hunt." I looked at each one of them as they spoke "what does Jake and your dad do?" I questioned making a certain somebody smirk. Hint, he is standing at my side arm wrapped around my waist, black hair, grey eyes, and unhealthily attractive for me.

I smirked and playfully smacked his stomach without looking 'bullseye' I yelled in my head and Lance laughed. Ethan spoke up "I'm the informer I know just about anything. I pulled your information from your scent that how I knew all that and Jake my boy can do certain things"

"Like what?" to me that was the million dollar question but the truth is the million dollar question is 'what gender is our baby?' "Jake can fly, breath underwater you would actually think he was a fish, he could tell if your lying or not, better hunter than Ben" Jake quickly added "and he has the best mate that a guy could ask for"

I smiled and kissed him on the lips but that quickly ended when a pain shot through my back and I whimpered. He placed me in the black, soft, comfortable recliner. As I sat back in it he knelt beside me drawing little circles on my stomach.

I sighed when the pain started to leave this baby and me need Jake. I needed him to be a father and a soon to be husband and my mate and our baby need him to be a father. I looked at Tessa "how long will my pregnancy last at this rate?" she looked as if she was solving a problem in her head "I estimate about a month or two maybe a month in a half" goody I'm going to have a baby at the age of 17 and I can't get married to him yet because I'm not of age.

"Of course you can get married at the age of 17. Yes there are certain conditions to it but this is one of them" once again Lance was reading my thoughts and I nodded understanding. Jake whispered in my ear "you wanna get married at the age of 17?" I nodded "but I assume you don't so I guess I'll have to wait to call the father of my baby, husband" I teased.

He growled playfully and I laughed "then you won't have to wait long little mate" I heard a squeal and my head shot over to Tessa who was blushing with embarrassment and holding a hand over her mouth. I began to laugh again when a pain came through my back again and I was breathing deep and slowly trying to keep me from screaming.

Soon as the pain was over I snuggled into the chair and fell asleep.

~~~~~~1 month later~~~~~~

Over the past month I have gone through weird cravings, often waking up in the dead of the night, painful moments and tonight Jake was taking me out to eat. He didn't say where we're going but he did say dress warm. Trust me it makes sense since it is the beginning of November.

Tessa decided to help me pick out something to wear (I have to wear maternity close since I look like I'm ready to pop) she settled on a gray (same color eyes), soft, long sleeve shirt with some black pants and black flats.

Ethan told me after I woke up that one day that the 5th rank was the most powerful of all vampires and there was not that many 10 tops and they were all wiped out. Tessa waterfall braided my hair and I