Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I parked the car and when Marie got out I picked her up bridal style and ran into the house "MOM THE BABY" I yelled. I heard my mom running towards us "take her up to you guys room" a couple days after her being pregnant she now sleeps in my room with me.

I set her down on the bed as my mother walked in and ushered me out. After about 5 minutes of my mates screams I heard a baby cry.

My mother opened the door and Marie was covered up in sheets and holding our baby "is it a boy or a girl?" I questioned she looked up smiling at me "it's a boy" and a tear slid down her cheek.

When I was sitting beside her on the bed I pecked her on the lips and took our son out of her grasp. She didn't say anything instead she laid her head on my chest and mumbled "he looks just like you" and then her breathing evened out telling me she was asleep.

I sat up a little bit and rested her head in my stomach so I could see him. He has gray eyes like me and Mary. His little hand reached up towards my cheek I had him in my arms against my chest. I let him touch my cheek and then I covered his hand with my own. He grabbed a hold of my finger and shut his eyes.

We had a crib placed in our room and it was white nothing in it was colorful it was nothing but white. I had slowly got up from the bed and from under my beautiful bride-to-be, mate, and the mother of our baby and quietly walked over to the crib and put him in it.

I wonder what we will name him. I sighed and stepped back from the crib and left the room to let them sleep. Lance thought it was a good idea to sneak up on me and answer my question I have been wondering about "she is thinking about the name Quinton" I wanted to punch him right now but thought otherwise and thought about the name "I like it" and a small smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn and went back upstairs. Before I entered I could hear her whispering to our baby. I softly knocked and opened the door she was sitting up in bed with him in her arms.

"I have been thinking about names what do you think about Quinton?" she questioned "I like it. Now how does popcorn sound" as soon as the words left my mouth she eyed the container of popcorn in my heads.

With out lifting a hand or moving from the bed the container came out of my hands and it sat down in front of her while I was shocked I moved to sit beside her on the bed "how did you do that?" she looked over at me " I think about something in the room I look at it and I can move it wherever I want"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dedicate this chapter to Lexi_Dinosaurx

A/n

The story is coming to an ending but I think I will do a sequel for you guys. It will be about Quinton's life. Please comment your ideas or private message me. Let me know if you guys want a sequel. 🔳🔳🔲🔲🍂

Thank you,

Cadence1413