It's been a while.

WWAAAAAIIIT! Don't hit play yet! I'll tell you when!

I thought I would put my A/N in bold italics to make it easier to separate it from when Kaoru is reading from her Diary. :) Anyhoooo. Continue!

PS: The first bit is just to finish off their LOG from the first chapter.

❧ ❧❧❧❧❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

"It looks like you guys finally met our final member." Namjoon spoke to the camera. Gesturing to the girl behind him. Kaoru smiled and waved at the lens.

"Kaoru....She's a great addition to the group and I hope you will come to like her and accept her just like us." Taehyung grinned and put his arm around Kaoru's shoulders and squished his cheek against hers. Kaoru attempted to get away but failed because of Taehyung's tight grip.

"This is just a quick log to introduce ourselves as a complete group." Namjoon continued. "Kaoru would you like to say anything?" He asked. Kaoru was finally able to wedge free from Taehyung and pinned his arms down to his knees. She looked at the camera.

"I can't wait to meet all of you guys and create Music for you. I hope you will continue to support the group and uhhh....Let's be friends." She smiled and bowed.

❧ ❧❧❧❧❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

I was getting bored with the LOG so a bit of time skipping is happening. :D

OK PRESS PLAY!

It's been...Hard. Since our Debut. Our group name got made fun of, we got laughed at, told we were just another wannabe group and that we would fade away. Hate from 'Fans' because of the way we looked. You name it, it happened. Stranger. The hate gets so bad I wonder if we will be able to plow through it. How long has it been since I last wrote in my Diary? Seven months? Gosh. It's been a while. Sorry Stranger. I guess I just got too caught up with stuff that I forgot about you. But I'm gonna make a promise. I will make sure to update you at least every two months. Well, by the time your reading this my Diary would have been completed anyway. So it doesn't really matter. Haha.

Let me add a recent photo of me so you know what I look like January 2014.

Kaoru finished gluing the picture to the page and stared at it for a few seconds

Kaoru finished gluing the picture to the page and stared at it for a few seconds. She sighed and closed her Diary and put it away in it's usual spot. She was bored. It was their day off and she didn't know what to do. I'll go see what the guys are doing, she thought.

She got up and walked towards her door, as she got closer she heard yelling. Furrowing her brows in confusion she opened the door and poked her head out to hear Taehyung and Jungkook arguing. She decided to check out what it was all about so she walked towards the living room and saw them both sat on the floor playing some racing game.