Reality

A/N: WELL. I was super busy so starting a new chapter went out the window. I'm unreliable these days when it comes to updates. T_T

I actually planned to have this story finished by May but that also went out the window with late updates and new ideas

I actually planned to have this story finished by May but that also went out the window with late updates and new ideas. >.< Still a long way to go! :D

I made the chapter a bit longer to make up for the long wait. :P

REMINDER: Any Italics is Kaoru speaking from her diary unless stated otherwise (After the 'Previously' bit I mean. LOL)

❧ ❧❧❧❧❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

Previously...

"I uh...I haven't been completely truthful with you Kaoru." Giving the girl a quick glance, her tired eyes looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I said I would give you a few days until you were back on your feet again and well It's been two days..." I'm suddenly spewing my thoughts out loud. I'm probably making her even more confused.

"You're not making any sense Oppa." I gulped. Now or never.

"You're probably going to hate me after. But that's okay." I began.

"Let me tell you a story."

❧ ❧❧❧❧❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

Namjoon...Our fearless leader. He is brave, strong and selfless. Like every leader...Or human being for that matter, he will make mistakes. But...

(Namjoon's POV)

"Not so long ago...There was a 14 year old girl with a big dream. To become someone who people could look up to and aspire to be. She wanted the whole world to know who she was and to be remembered. But to get there, she had to work hard. Harder than she had ever worked in her short life. It wouldn't be easy, but she promised herself that she wouldn't give up." I glanced over at the Maknae. Her full attention on me as she listened. Looking back at my clasped hands, I continued.

"With her parents support, she auditioned to be apart of a Kpop group. Thankfully, she succeeded. Although to her surprise she ended up with seven boys instead of the seven girls she expected to see. She questioned herself if something like this would work out but...It seems to be going well so far."

"As time went by, people began to notice her for her own unique self and not just that girl with seven other guys. She was becoming more mature and comfortable in her own skin. Finally starting to understand who she really is. She was growing fast...Soon she would be graduating high school. With her members, friends and family who supported her from the beginning...All watching as she would receive her Diploma..." My face turned sorrowful. "Only...Not all would be there."