Selfish JK?

A/N: Shout out to @shannondolan96 for being my first follower! Thank you for following me! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. :D

I would just like to say before you continue that I in no way shape or form hate Jungkook! The way he acts in this chapter is just for the story!

Aaaannd onto said story!

❧ ❧❧❧❧❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

Year 2083 (Present)

Noticing the oncoming rain, Kaoru got up from the Garden Swing with the aid of her walking stick and walked back inside the house.

"I still don't like thunder storms...." She complained. She slowly walked over to the living room.

"These old bones are on their way out." She quipped. Walking through the hallway, she came past a small mirror. She stopped and turned her head to look at the reflection. 

"Looking good for your age there Kaoru." She turned away and continued walking. "Hard to believe you're 85 years old. Although your brittleness gives it away..." She finished. Being alone for so long, the only person you have to talk to is yourself. It's a sad fact.

Eventually reaching her destination. She sat on her armchair and set aside her walking stick. Letting out a long sigh, once again she opened her old Diary she had been carrying and went to the page she hadn't finished reading.

"Right. Where was I?" Finding the last word she had read, she carried on with the story her younger self was telling.

Hey Stranger, me again. Oh gosh where do I even start?

❧ ❧❧❧❧❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧

January 2014

It had been over an hour and dinner was finally ready. Everyone was in the middle of taking their seats at the table. Kaoru, Aya, Jimin and Taehyung on one side, Although Jimin and Tae were squished together to make room for Aya; Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok on the other side, Jungkook on the end farthest from Kaoru and then Jin's spot waiting for him on the other end next to the girl. Tonight's meal was Japchae.

Jin came over and placed the huge pan full of Japchae in the middle of the table.

"I hope you like Japchae, Aya." Jin said while smiling. Aya gave a nod towards her elder.

"Yes, I like it very much." She confirmed.

"I'm glad. Otherwise I wouldn't know what to feed you." They both chuckled. After an hour's hard work he finally sat down with an exhausted sigh and leaned back on his chair.

"It's hard taking care of seven kids you know." He complained. Kaoru looked at him.

"Don't pretend like you don't love it." She smirked. The older man shook his head and sat up. He grabbed his plate.

"Ok everyone, dig in. Aya help yourself." He announced.

"Kamsahamnida" The girl said politely. Everyone had dived on the food so she decided to wait her turn. 

"Yah! yah! Where are your manners! Ladies first you animals!" Jin yelled. Kaoru, who was one of the culprits, turned to Jin offended.

"Wha-I'm a lady too ya know!" Jin raised an eyebrow at her.

"Do you want me to get into that?" He asked. Kaoru pouted and sat back in her chair like everyone else had once they were scolded. Jin gestured to the food and looked at their guest.