{9} Gwen Stefani

Spider Webs ~ No Doubt

Sunday morning ~ No Doubt

Don't speak ~ No Doubt

The Piano knows Something I don't know ~ Panic! At The Disco

From Charlie: Come hang with me and Diane! Nessa is working, and we're lonely. Come on, Narwal! Get out of that cave of penis and hang with some pussies for once!

To Charlie: Be there soon.

•~•

"There she is!" Charlie screamed as I walked into their flat above The Tavern. To my surprise Charlie was sitting on the lap of a boy with a quiff and blonde tips. He had large blue eyes with thick rimmed large glasses, and had on a dark blue button up. His arms were wrapped tight around Charlie's waist, and I'm guessing this is mason?

"Hey." he smiled holding out his hand.

"Oh Hi, I'm Nori." I smiled back shaking his hand. "I take it you're Mason?" He chuckled lightly and nodded. He shot a questioning look at Charlie, but he shrugged it off. "I've heard a lot about you." I smiled widely.

"You have?"

"Yes, I have."

"Okay, on to another topic!" Charlie screamed, horrified. He shook his head, and pulled out of Mason's grasp. Tension forming. It grew silent, the only sound was Diane awkwardly sipping from her soda, trying desperately to ignore us. "Zayn told us about your little chat." He said sternly, and I swear I saw Diane frown from the corner of my eye.

"He did?"

"Why didn't you tell us?" he asked hurt. "I WANT THE DETAILS, NO APOLOGIES." He boomed trying to keep a stern look, soon failing miserably, his cheeks turned deep red and he giggled uncontrollably. Am I missing something? "Come on, was he good?" he gushed quickly, followed by a growl and eye roll from Mason. "Tell me, is he as big as they say he is in fan fiction, I mean when Zayn told me I was surprised!"

"Wait, Zayn said What?"

"He told us," He giggled, glancing at Mason to see if he was listening. He had his fingers in his ears, and nodded for Charlie to continue.  "About you an  Harry doing The dirty nasty." My jaw dropped.

"I DID NOT FUCK HARRY!?" I screamed, gobsmacked. "THAT BLOODY ARSING IDIOT, WHY WOULD HE THINK THAT I-" My rampage was cut short, because my mobile beeped, indicating I received a text message. I ignore it.

•~•

We decided to hang down stairs with Vanessa as she worked, and just finished explaining the story to her. I remember my text message, and internally groan as I read Zayn's name.

"Speaking of the devil."

From Zayn: Next time you decided to not close the door, think about how many people would see you. In all honesty, I never thought you'd pick Harry.

"What'd he say?" Diane asked.

"He really believes that I had sex with Harry." I laughed.

"You didn't?" She continued. I shook my head no in response. "Oh, Okay, I just- Yeah." She said sheepishly, rubbing her elbow out of nervousness. "T-That's great. I mean-"

"DAMN IT, DIANE! WE KNOW YOU FANCY HARRY! PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS IS SO DAMN AWKWARD!" Vanessa shouted.