{3} Hercules & Wattpad.

Ballad of Mona Lisa ~ Panic! At The Disco

The Great Escape ~ Boys Like Girls

Sugar, We're going Down ~ Fall out Boy

Stacy's Mom ~ Bowling for Soup

Intoxicated ~ The Cab

"We can watch your favorite movie." Kat tempted, I yawned and shrugged. Kat screamed, and ran to the TV shoving the disc into the slot. "Yay, I'll put it in, Its my favorite too!"

"What is it?"

"Hercules."

"The Disney movie?"

"Yep."

•~•

"My name is Megara, but my friends call me Meg. At least they would if I had any Friends." The cartoon character said sassily on the TV screen.

We all sat on the large white rounded couch in the family room, with the lights off. I sat with Zayn on my left and Luke on my right. Zayn was turned to me and on some social media app, and Luke was actually paying attention to the movie. He was slouching, his left hand dangerously close to my thigh and his right was behind his head. I guess he felt me staring, because he looked down at me smirking and tapped my nose. He looked away, as I felt his hand brush against my thigh, he quickly pulled it away and placed it on his lap.

Is that a guy thing?

I shrugged, as I felt vibrating. I quietly laughed realizing it was my phone, not Loki humping my leg, again. I pulled out my phone, and quickly turned the the brightness down so no one would see that I'm on it.

Wattpad:

Brenduhsun has updated

One Hell Of A Year *1D & 5sos*

I quietly unlocked my phone, and clicked on Wattpad. I scrolled through my library till I found On Hell Of A Year, and sure enough a little orange new! was placed at the bottom right corner of the cover.

I clicked on it, and started reading.

I hope to marry you someday. Maybe, Aria. Just maybe if I'm luck enough.

Ashton, what the hell!? I screamed in my head. She's literarily leaving, and he's not doing shit! Ashton go get your girl, god fan fictions pisses me off.

"What did Ash do?" Luke whispered into my ear causing me to jump. Did I just say that out loud, whoops. I looked up form my phone to see Luke pouting, and reading over my shoulder. His eyes went wide, and he started snickering uncontrollably.

"Shut up." I whined quietly.

"You read fan fiction about us!" He said a bit louder causing Zayn to look up from over his phone and raise a brow. I covered Luke's mouth and shot Zayn a He's mad look. I took off my had, and raise my finger to my lips to tell him to shut up.

"Please, shut up!"

"I can't believe it?"

"Luke, just stop."

"Who's fanfic is it." Zayn butted in looking over my shoulder. He rolled his eyes and took my phone from me, and went through my library. "It started with a tweet?"

"Mean boys?" Luke chuckled, as he took the phone out of Zayn's hands. "When worlds Collide, A Zayn Malik fan fiction." Luke laughed louder causing Liam to pause the movie and everyone in the one in the room to look at us.

"Read it."

"Give me my phone, Bastard!"

"What is it?" Michael asked getting off the couch and to Luke to take my phone from him. That's when I jumped on Michael's back, causing him to topple over. "Calum, Catch!"

I shot a across the room, and ripped it from Calum's hands. I let out a large sigh, and walked to Kat and shook Her until she woke up.

"We're going to bed, see you guys tomorrow." I screamed, garbing Kat by the wrist and running with her to the stairs. "Good night!" I yelled back to them as we ran up the stairs to my room.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, Just a heads up I have a alarm set for midnight. If you hear, just ignore it, okay?" I asked Kat as I spread a blanket on the floor for me to sleep on.

"Why do you have a alarm set for midnight?" She questioned as she got under the duvet. She turned to me, and raised her eyebrows signaling me to go on.

"I still do my old Podcasts."

"At midnight?!"

"I still have stage freight, Kitty."

"It's the time no one can hear you?"

"Exactly."