{10} Pissed drunk

Goodnight Moon ~ Go Radio

Ain't it Fun ~ Paramore

18 ~ 5 Seconds Of Summer

It's midnight, and I'm barely getting home from The Tavern. I just couldn't get Zayn's text out of my head. A text like that isn't like him, I'm worried. Why would he think I did that with Harry, I've barley talked to any of the boys since they've stayed here. Did he see us the other day? We were just sleeping!?

I sighed locking my car door, and walking up the gravel to the house. I slowed my pace looking up at the starry night sky, the gravel crunching under my feet and near by crickets chirping; Creating music. I stood their looking fondly up at the stars for almost a half hour, but I was shaken back to reality when I heard a crash come from the house followed by someone shouting incoherent nonsense.

I opened the door, carefully closing it behind me. The house is dark, and I can make out a body sprawled face-first into the cushion of the couch. "Damn it!" A deep voice hissed, muffled by a pillow. "Fuck this." The voice groaned.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"What do you want?" He laughed bitterly, pushing himself up. "Look, Why don't you go penetrate your boyfriend's dreams. I'm sure he'd love you to blow him down." He chuckled hysterically, causing him to topple over to the floor. "Ow, fuck."

"Zayn, are you drunk?"

"No." He yawned. "I drank ages ago I shouldn't still be drunk." He huffed, as I tried to left him to his feet. I hoisted him over my shoulder, dragging him up the stairs.  As we reached the top I heard light snores coming from my shoulder;  hopefully he won't remember anything that happened tonight.

Especially the text.

He was drunk.

He didn't mean anything.

Right?

Halfway down the hall he decided to squirm, making me lose my grip. He fell, thankfully, I caught his upper body in time before his head could make contact with the floor. After lugging him into his room, I dropped to the floor next to him trying to catch my breath. For a fit popstar, Damn, is he heavy...

I managed to recover, and help him into bed. Before I left he wrapped his arms around my waist,  pulling me to him. I hissed in pain at the contact with my cuts. Of course Zayn didn't know about them, so how could he know that his (otherwise sweet) hold hurt like hell.

"Damn." I groaned,  pushing myself out of his grip. Hoping my loud mouth wouldn't wake him. "Damn it, Zayn." I mumbled quietly before exiting his room.

I padded my way to my bedroom, trying to be silent,  but failing as I bummed into a corner in the dark causing pain to shoot through my side and yelp in pain. Sadly, a door down the hall opened before multiple footsteps rushed towards me.

"Nori?" Liam asked, turning on the hallway's light. "Your side is bleeding, are you okay?" He gasped; running to my side trying to left my shirt. I slapped his hand away.

"I'm brilliam." I smirked,  hopefully my pun will get him off my back. "Now go to bed, we have plans tomorrow." He blushed a bit,  before he gave a small nod, and rushed to his room.

"Night Nori, sweet dreams."

"I hope so."