CHAPTER 1

"Ppali! Ppali! I have to run far away from him!" I ran as fast as I could. I don't know why but I'm in rat form.

Suddenly my body was captured by something silky. When I turn my back, there's a big white snake behind me. And there's someone standing in the middle. I can't see him. He spoke to me while crossed his arm over his chest.

"You can't escape from me easily!"

"HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I wake from my sleep hurriedly in order to escape from that nightmare.

Haa....haa...dreaming about the night of that special day. I wipe my sweat then take a deep breath.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm Jung Eunbi. Today is my first day in high school. So, the story happened during primary school and my old middle school. I didn't have any friends and I was living in a nightmare.

But,now that part of my life is over. Currently, I've changed my high school away from my old house. What a relief. I shouldn't care about my nightmare. Cause' from today onward I will live as a normal high school girl!

As I step into my classroom, there's a good-looking guy sitting beside my table. He accidentally looks at me and then smiles. I'm shocked! Then I smiled back. Damn! This is the first time. I put my bag on my table and then sit on my chair.

"Hey what's your name?" He asked while turned his position to me.

"It's Jung Eunbi. Nice to meet you." I nervously said my name. Wow! This how it feels like to have the first conversation with a friend.

"'Eunbi' is a rare last name." And then he giggled. I surprised. I laugh along with him. Maybe both of us can befriend from now on.

"Th...thank you." Oh my gosh, mom I really happy. Real classmates as I dreamt about. It really was a good thing to enter into this class. I cupped on my face and then close my eyes. I finally can find happiness!

Bam! I heard the noise from his table. I open my eyes and look at him. There's a luggage full of money on his table. He shocked and it can be shown in his eyes that wide open. And there's someone standing in front of his table. I don't know why but I think I know who he is.

"I'm buying that chair. From now it will be my chair." The voice seems familiar. I changed the view from him to the guy who stands in front of his table.

Damn! As I thought it's Jeon Jungkook! What....? It can't be.

He swaps his table with a guy who sits behind me just now and then sits. He put his chin on his palm and look at me while tilted his head. And then he smiled. I'm shivering.

"What a coincidence. We're classmates again. So I'm counting on you, E. U. N. H. A." He starts the conversation. I started to sweaty heavily cause I don't know why but I can hear snake hissed on his background.

...it can't be..?! The one who made my life a living nightmare is in front of my eyes. ' You can't escape from me'. Why? Why is he in this school??

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

During recess, all eyes on him...no actually on 'us'. Because I'm the one who feeds him. Huhuhu. It feels so awkward in this classroom. Jungkook lifted up his chair to sit in front of me so that I can feed him easily. This is one of the reasons why I don't have many friends.

"Say, Jungkook has such a beautiful face, don't you think so?" I heard some girl whispered behind our back.

"He's really hot!"

"He already has a girlfriend. I'm so jealous!" Jungkook heard it too but he never cares about it since the primary.

You two are really mistaken! I almost cry.

As I recall, Jeon Jungkook is the son of a multinational businessman.

'That's the son of papa's chairman'.

'So be kind with him'.

That's what I was told when I met him. But then, I had to fully take care of Jungkook. Because I couldn't run away from him. I decided to enter another school but..he followed me, the girl who always took care of him.

"Umm...Jungkook ahh, why did you..come to this school? We?" I stopped to feeding him and put down my spoon.

He licked his thumb and finally look at me.

"Isn't it obvious?" He grabbed on my hand and look straight to my eyes. And then he kisses my knuckle. I'm shocked and my shoulder lifted a little.

"Because I wanted to eat your bento." My face red instantly. What...

He pushes aside my table and combines our chair. He sat beside me then lay down his head on my lap. Everybody is watching us.

"I'm finished eating. So now I've gotta sleep." He turned his head to me.

"As I thought, I can only calm down on your lap, Eunha. Good night." And then he closes his eyes. My face turned red instantly. I quickly stand up away from him.

What the hell?!

He lifted his head and watch me with confusing thought.

"Kyaaaahhhh~ do you see that?" The class is in the hyper situation. They started murmuring behind me and Jungkook. I know that they really shock. Me too.

No..no way. It can't be for that reason? My heart throbbing like crazy. I put my hand on my chest and take a deep breath.

Give me a break!

☆☆☆☆☆☆CONTINUE☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HI GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC ABOUT EUNKOOK. BANGCHIN SHIPPER, PLEASE COME HERE. IF IT INTERESTING THEN HOW ABOUT VOTE AND COMMENT HERE? 🐰🐰

MUCH LOVE FROM MEEEE.💕