CHAPTER 2

I put all the papers on the teacher's table then heaved a tired sigh. As I recall from 4th to 6th grade, I didn't have friends because of Jungkook! I scratched my hair and it went messy a little.

"Why do I have to be under that snake's control?!" I scratched my hair faster than before.

Suddenly, there are two girls in my classroom who slid the teacher's room door and they look at me with a weird look. Omaigad! Did they listen to what I'm saying just now? What should I do?? They saw my grumbling!

"I don't know what's going on but looks like you're having a bad time." The girl with a ponytail started the conversation and her face look so worried.

"We're going to eat parfait after school. Do you want to come with us? It will make your stress disappear." Added the girl behind her with long hair.

My eyes start sparkling. That's...the realization of my wishes! I grasped both of my hands tightly. I take a deep breath and.

"I'll go--" Before I end my speech, there's someone cut it.

"Where are you going?"

I can feel pressure on my shoulder. When I turned my head on right, Jungkook put his chin on my shoulder. He also put his left hand around my shoulder.

Ack! Jungkook!!!

"Ahhh..uhm.." I've turned speechless. He will get mad if I tell the truth. I can't breathe. I put my hand at his hand to lose his grip.

"The three of us are going to a cafe after school. If you want, you can join too Jungkook-ssi." Told the girl with a ponytail happily.

"No."

Jungkook replies fastly. Suddenly, he turned my head to the right and grabbed my chin then kissed my forehead.

"I want to enjoy Eunha."

My face turned red, so do they. What the heck is he talking about? Is he out of his mind? I'd shake my head.

"Sorry for disturbing you." They ask permission before leaving us. Why their lips filled with a mischievous smile? We don't have any special relationship like you thought. He dragged me to our class while put his arm around my neck. I can't breathe.

I...I am at my limit. I stopped walking and look on the floor.

"I've had enough!" He then turned his head to me.

"I'm always taking care of you and you ruined my first day! I thought that I could become someone else since we're in high school now but.."

I dropped my tears. I can't handle it anymore. Jungkook always likes this. He never cares about my desire. I wiped my teary eyes and hiccup started to toss around me.

"..when you're by my side, Jungkook, I can't make friends," I added.

Jungkook still holds my hand and never let go. He keeps his ears on and listens to me. I don't know whether he understands or not. At least, I let it all out.

Why..why did he follow me?

"So..do you want to make friends Eunha?" He asked and moved his body close to me. My eyes twinkled and my mind still blur.

"Let me take care of it. I will fulfill your wish." He winked his eyes at me.
He left me to confuse alone in the corridor.

Waeee???!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next day,

As I stepped into the class, I saw Jungkook space out. He threw his view out of the window. That's odd. He's always acting like a snake. And today he looks different. What happened??? I still kept my eyes on him. Suddenly, a few girls in our class approached him since he alone.

"Oh? You had a fight with your girlfriend, Jungkook-ssi?" asked a girl with short hair.

"You've usually with Eunbi." another girl added.

I can see Jungkook take a deep breath before answering them. He looks at them with gentle looks. What? He never did that to me! What is his point of doing that? IM NOT SATISFIED!!!

"She said she didn't want to be with me anymore. She wants to do things by herself and not take care of other people's lunch." He said.

My eyes widening. That's not the real reason! Pablo!

"Then, we will take care of making your lunch from now on." suggest the third girl.

What? You shouldn't do that! He will never let you go then! I'm getting more and more worry about all the girls around him.

"Just tell us what you would like to eat." volunteered the other girl. What? Is she out of her mind?

Jungkook smiled at them. Then, he patted all the girl's head. Jungkook-ssi! How can you act all cold to me but gentle with them? What are you? Alien?

"Then, I'm counting on you." He said while patted the girl's head.

"So unfair! I want that too!"

We? What is this? What is this feeling in my heart? Why I'm feeling this way toward him? I don't know what is this feeling but Jungkook....he...HE IS AN IDIOT!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next day,

If he could have counted on someone else, he should have asked someone else earlier! By the way, he's the one who followed me until high school! It's not like I forced him to do so. Hmph! It's not my fault though!

"Jungkook-ssi! Let's have lunch together!"

I turned my head to the right. So many girls on his side! Is he always this popular? I never know though! But his charm only his handsome face.

"Here the food you asked me to!"

"And then, take my bento okay?"

Jungkook still didn't move even an inch. He put his chin on his right hand's palm. His face still remains calm. He didn't even look at my face. Is he really want to avoid me that much? Jungkook pabo!

'I can only eat your bento, Eunha'

No! I shouldn't care about him. I will live a new free life! I smirked at myself. This is my chance!

"Can you open that cola?" I heard Jungkook asked some girl in front of him.

"Yes!" Replied that girl happily. I don't know why but I can predict something bad will happen. As I thought, that coca-cola spurt out, and the girl's uniform was soaked. I'm startled.

"You're so cruel, Jungkook-ssi!"

"Cruel? It's you who didn't buy the drink I ordered. So it's your fault."He put his chin on his palm with the emotionless mode.

" It's okay, Jungkook-ssi. You can eat my bento and calm down." the other girl trying to calm him down while feeding him with Tamagoyaki. Then Jungkook spits it on that girl's face.

"Do you think I'm in the mood for that? So desperate. You just made the thing you wanted to and not what I ASKED." His eyes getting darker and darker. His sadist mode is on!

"Lean in front of me. You have to learn to take care of me. You bunch of stupid mice!" He added.

Ahhh. Now they became his victim. I pity them but I can't take care of Jungkook anymore. But, even though I have to stop him...

I stand up from my chair and open the coca-cola. While my right hand holding tamagoyaki then feed him.

"Now you don't have to complain right? You want that everyone fulfills your wishes. But you should stop being selfish!!!" I pointed my fork to him.

Everyone's eyes now on me. Damn! I let it all out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆CONTINUE☆☆☆☆☆☆☆