CHAPTER 3

"Now you don't have to complain right? You want that everyone fulfils your wishes. But you should stop being selfish!!!" I pointed my fork to him.

Suddenly, a thunderous clap breaks the silence. Ehh? What was that for? I'm confused.

"You talked with such a massive presence!" Al the girls there praised me with sparkling eyes.

"You were so daebak, Eunha!!" They gave me a thumbs up.

Eh? They call me Eunha?

"You supported such a selfish boy until now. So admirable!!" They praised me more. What the hell they admirable for? I'm just doing my duty.

"Ehh? Th...thank you."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Because of that incident, I finally became accepted by the class. Every day before I went home, there must be at least two or three of them asked me to go home together with them.

But Jungkook is now hated by the whole class. His face also looks so sad. Is it my fault? I need to talk to him before going home.

He seems like about to go home. He takes off his homeroom slippers then change it to his shoes.

"Jungkook-ssi! You're going home already?" I encourage myself to talk to him. He looks at me then reply.

"You're talking to me now?"

Erk? What the....Why is he so cold to me? I'm sweating heavily. He then furthers his walk. Before that, he stopped behind me then whispered.

"If they see you talking to me, you will lose your friends." Then he furthers his walk.

Mworago? What is he talking about? Jamkkamman! Then Jungkook....made the others hate him so I can make friends? Though he's always so egoist. Just for me..

I cupped my mouth and my eyes started to wet. I'm touched. I ran to him like a kid going to their parent. Then, I touch his back with my two hands. I thought I wanted to stay by his side forever.

"Jungkook-ahh, I....I'll will go home with you." My face turned red. What the hell am I doing? I don't know how to thank him.

Jungkook turns his face 90° to me. Then, he smiled. For once I thought that the smile of an angel. I'm startled and blushing. He holds both of my hand and looks straight to my eyes.

Though he always has such cold eyes, they're suddenly bright and kind. He's different from usual. I want to be embraced by this radiance. I can't breathe.

"I only want to eat your bentou. And to sleep on your knees. Got it?" His hands move from my hand to my waist. He hugged me tightly.

"I only need you Eunha."

That's weird. Mice should be afraid of snakes. However,

'I only need you Eunha'

Those words make me happy. It makes my heart beating like crazy. If it continues like this, I'll fall in..AKK!

Jungkook bit my ears. Ouch! What the hell? I'm forcing him to let me go but he still didn't move even an inch. Let me go you pabo!!!!

"It worked just as I planned, you won't leave me now Eunha! Let's be a friend from now on."

I can see his eyes turned darker and darker. His sadist mode is on. He still not letting me go. God, Eunha that caught by Jungkook. Will I be eaten by him??"

☆☆☆☆☆☆CONTINUE☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

IM SORRY GUYS FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER. I'M PROMISE THAT I WILL PUBLISH MORE!!!