CHAPTER 34

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's really Eunha. Someone that I don't want to see..no. I was scared to see.

"You...Eunbi? I don't recognize you. You.." Ji Eun breaks my daydreaming.

"We don't know you. Let's go unnie." The girl in front of me takes Eunha's hand and go with her.

Both of me and Ji Eun become speechless. I trying my best to keep the secret about Eunha from her and now all revealed in front of her eyes.

"I should've known." Ji Eun nodded her head and put down the heels.

"Ji Eun, what are you worrying about? We're almost engaged." I said as I protect Eunha.

"I'm sorry, kookie. I've become more worried. She's so beautiful now. I changed my mind." She said as she walk out of the store.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Thank you, SinB."

"What are you talking about?" SinB said as she stop her steps. Eunha looks at her confused. Didn't she do that because she wants me to go away from Jungkook and Ji Eun?

"Ji Eun and Jungkook?" I asked her.

"Oh, you know them? I thought that they're talking to me since our last name is Eunbi." Then they burst into a big laugh. Sometimes she can become this stupid. (SINB AND EUNHA REAL NAME IS ACTUALLY EUNBI).

"You okay?" SinB asks. She's not really good at comforting people.

"I've already got over it." Eunha changed the topic.

Suddenly, Eunha ringtone breaks the conversation. Chunji's name popped up on her notification bar as soon as Eunha grab her phone.

Chunji: Eunha-yah!

Eunha:Chunji-hyung! How many years has it been?

Chunji: 2 years maybe. The last time we met you already manage the office.

Eunha: What's gotten into you?

Chunji: Let's meet tomorrow? I heard you're in Australia. I also got a wedding invitation from my friend in Canberra.

Eunha: Oh, really? What a coincidence because I got that too. Okay, let's meet tomorrow.

Chunji: Great. Anyeong.

Eunha ends her call and checking her message afterward. SinB looks at Eunha and makes an annoying face to her. Eunha notice that and put down her phone while sighing.

"What's wrong, SinB?" She asks.

"I don't like him. Not just me but all of us. You better not with him but if you really want to.."

"Yah, SinB! What're you talking about? We clearly just friend. Not more than that." Then Eunha laughs.

"I don't think he feels the same," SinB said as she stands up from her seat.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THE NEXT DAY,

EUNHA'S POV