CHAPTER 9

THE NEXT DAY, IN THE CLASS

"Jungkook-ah, a-are you sure that you want to d-date with me?" I asked him again since I sits next to him. He's not answering.

"You mean not just going out to eat after school as usual?" I added. He turn his face to me.

"Yep. Today after school." He smirked.

He's really serious about it! This is my first date after all. I need to think something to delay or cancel this!

"Um..i'm pretty busy for a while. I'm afraid that we can't go on date." I heaved a huge sigh. He will give up!

"How long is 'for a while'?" He asked me with his straight face. He fixed his body and look at me.

"Until this Friday?"

"I see. Today's only Monday. Hmm." He's nodded. I turn my face to him. Eh? He gave up already? So fast. Seriously? I'm not dreaming? I blinked my eyes many times.

"Then, it'll just have to be this Saturday." He said cheerfully.

Eh? EHHHHHHH????!!!!! That's not what I want!!! No!! Aniyooo!! I can feel that my soul is departing from my body.

"Eh? Umm..uhh." I'm getting speechless.

"Oh. It won't be like a date with what you're wearing now. " He pointed at my school uniform. I look at my body from top to bottom. Is it so bad wearing your school uniform on date?

"So, wear a skirt." He smirked. AGAIN.
I quickly crossed both of my arms to cover my chest. Pervert!

"I can't!" I rejected quickly.

"I never wear one, apart from my school uniform!" He brings his face closed to me.

"You have to." My face turned red.Oh my God! I'm not really good dealing with him. Somebody help!

"She declines!"

We turned our face to the front. It's Yerin-unnie! She put her hand on her waist and showed her angry-dissatisfaction face. She steps closer to us and slammed her hand on the table.

"I heard everything. To force her on date is undoubtedly sexual harassement!" She looks straight to Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook still remains calm.

Instead of fight her words back, Jungkook smiled. He stands up and put his right hands on Yerin-unnie's shoulder.

"I know you'd come, noona." He smirked. Both of Yerin-unnie and me shocked. Why did he say that?

"I'll leave Eunha-ya outfit for that day up to you."

Both of us turn speechless.

"EHHHHHHH???!!!" We're screamed in sync.

He crossed his arm on his chest.

"You're in sewing club and you're the one who made last year's drama costume , right? So you're must be good with those kinds of things." He smiled again. Yerin-unnie looks down.

"Costume and dating are totally different."

She looks up again and look at Jungkook. She started to smile.

"But I'm in." She says with his confident looking eyes.

Yerin-unnie!!!!! I thought that you wants to help me. Why is this happening!! We're chingu, right? Jungkook turns his head 90° to me and smirked.

"That's settled then. We'll go on date this Saturday."

"And I'll get to dress you however I'd like." This time it's Yerin-unnie turn to smirk.

I look at them with feared. What's wrong with them? Why did they stared at me with that mischievious looks?

"I'm so excited..." Both of them said in sync. I bet they already imagine my outfit on that day. Ahhh, I want to cryyyy.

"S-somehow, I was completedly left out of this!" I speaks up my opinions.

They didn't say anything but keep on smiling.

Kringg! Suddenly, the bell rang. Yerin-unnie asked me to eat with her. And I don't know why for the first time Jungkook let me eat with someone else other than him.

"Eunha-ya, I'm going to meet teacher. And I'll be looking forward this Saturday." He waved his hand to me with his emotionless face.

After Jungkook dissapear from my sights, I put both of my hand on my head and mess it up. Ahh, I turn dizzy whenever I think about this.

"What should I do? What should I do? I want to repay his kindness. But will this be repaying him???" " Yerin-unnie still looks at me without saying any words.

YERIN'S POV

Me and Eunha going to canteen while walking my head suddenly full of thoughts.

I put my hands at my chin. I rubbed it like I'm thought of something. Eunha-ya, you're seriously cute. No wonder Jungkook, the most famous-likeable-sadistic prince likes you. You're lucky Jungkook. If I'm a man, I'll definitely steal her away from you.

Jakkaman! Could it be that he proposed the skirt knowing that I'd bite? Damn it! It pisses me off that he's so calm and composed. Ahhh, but I'm completely on board.

"Yerin-unnie, ppali! There's not much tuna sandwiches left." Eunha screamed to me.

"Ne, Eunha-ya!" I replied. Eunha-ya, how can your voice also cute?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After I've managed to get out from class, I leaned against the wall. I heaved a huge sigh. My face suddenly turns red. I cupped my face to hide it from others. Damn, she makes me lost my control everyday.

"Wh-what's wrong, Jungkook-ah?"

I heard voice. When I turn left , it's V-hyung. Well, his name is not really V but he's the one who wants me to call him that.

"I was so nervous." I'm blushing again. V-hyung saw me and started to smile.

"Ohh, it must be about that Eunha girl, right?" He's laughing.

He patted my back and asked me to put my ears closer to him.

"If you still didn't ask her to be your yeojachingu , then I will let others steal her away from you." He smirked then run away from me.

"Hyung!!!!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆CONTINUE☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES . LATELY, I'M GETTING LAZY AND MORE LAZY. BTW, IF THIS CHAPTER WINS YOUR HEART, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE FOR ME.🐰🐰