CHAPTER 44

Her mouth twitched, and I was pretty sure she was fighting a smile.

"Jungkook-ah, I have something to tell you too. I mean, it's not fair if you're the only one who confessing." She look at me along with her unconscious pouting but didn't let go of her hands off me.

"These past two days, I kept crying like a fool. I keep trying to forget you but I can't. I always plant it on my head that you will never come back to me.  Like today," her eyes shifting.

"I started thinking about you when I saw the bridegroom. I don't even know why."

My lips start to curve upwards unconsciously. I know how is this going to be.

EUNHA'S POV

"Jungkook-ah. I may be dumb but, you know what words that I actually want to hear all these past 3 years? 'I lied to you about my marriage, give me a chance'. " he listen to me carefully.

"After heard that from you, I think I need to give you a chance

"After heard that from you, I think I need to give you a chance. What if I never had this opportunity again? Whether it's as a friend or as a guy, I want you to stay with me. I'm not really good in love so you-"

Out of sudden, Jungkook lean his body closer to me

Out of sudden, Jungkook lean his body closer to me. Lift up his coat so that I fully cover. I look up upon his face since I confuse why would he do that. Chup! He peck on my lips which makes me startled and blinking every seconds. Mwo..mworago?

And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.

The way his lips lifted upward. The way his one dimple crinkles. The way his teeth are perfectly aligned. The warm glow his happiness gives. His smile is a ray of sunshine, and I am a sunburn.

"Yah!" I could feel the heat growing in my cheeks. Jungkook just smile and giggling. Ahh, he always had that kind of smile that made you feel happy to be alive and just that little bit more human.

I look into his eyes and cupped both of his cheeks. His smile died faster than wisps of smoke dissipated after a candle flame has been snuffed out. He seems shocked. While I'm closing my eyes I quickly take a chance to kiss him for 1 sec on his lips.