CHAPTER 16

EUNHA'S POV

Today I woke up from sleep earlier than usual due to nervous feels. I planned to sleep again but my eyes don't want to shut. I need to do something. Maybe I should go to the kitchen and makes breakfast.

As soon I arrived at the kitchen, all the maids are already busy preparing the breakfast. So fast. I approaching them and started a conversation.

"Let me do the breakfast starting from today. It's very shameful if I didn't do something." I smiled at them.

"It's not like we don't want to let you do so but if Mrs. Jeon knows about it, we're dead meat." They said.

"Don't worry I'll manage it somehow."
I said while patting their shoulders.

"But before I start making breakfast, I need to surf the internet first to see what should I cook today." My fingers scroll the screen in a very speed mode. Suddenly, there's a message popped up on my notification bar from an unknown number.

Instead of reply the message, I just left it there. Maybe wrong number.
The message displayed a love emoji. What the hell... who is this? Ahh..just let it be.

"Eunha-yah, have you decided yet?" The maid said. I turns to her and nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

JUNG RA'S POV

After showering, I went down to the living room to eat my breakfast. Suddenly my nose smelled a very good smell. Wait, this is the scent of my favorite food! I'm running to the kitchen to make sure that my fav food.

Sundubu jjigae!!!! My favorite!

"It's so mouth-watering! Who made this?" I asked as my eyes getting brighter.

"It's Eunha-ssi." They smiled. Wait. Whattttttttt?????

Then I hear the footsteps from behind. Ahh, Jungkook-oppa! He would've already taken a bath but his hair was still messy.

"What's with this noisy?" He scratched his hair.

"Nothing. Let's eat." I smiled at him. If it's from Eunha-unnie, then this meal isn't that great. I offered Jungkook-oppa to sit next to me instead of sitting with Eunha-unnie. Eunha-unnie then take sit on the other part of the table.

"Eunha-yah, come sit next to me." What? Seriously oppa? Eunha-unnie obediently follow Jungkook-oppa's order. Wae?

Maybe I can't stop her from sitting next to oppa but I still can humiliate her about her cooking. Hehe. The table turn silent again.

"Mwoya? I'm not going to eat this. See? What is this? I never see something like this!" I picked something cube-shaped and very soft.

Suddenly, Eunha-unnie burst into laughter. I'm confused. Wae?

"Jung Ra-ah," Jungkook-oppa said but he doesn't look at me. I turn my head to left.

"It's tofu." He continue his eating again.

"I knew it already just testing." Ahh, why did I said something so embarrassing? Especially, in front of oppa!

I saw Eunha-unnie finish the rest of her laughter and continue eating. I decided not to eat and go straight to my room. How can I continue eating after saying such a thing? Jung Ra-ah, you're pabo!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

EUNHA'S POV

After eating breakfast, I decided to watch television. It's a weekend which is means that might be a lot of movies on each channel. I sat on a long sofa which was arranged located in front of the television. I reach the remote and turn on the tv.