Chapter 13

~Izuku's POV~
      It's been two weeks since I last spoke to Kacchan... he's been avoiding me as much as possible. I miss him. I really messed up this time, didn't I? But I don't know what I did wrong.
      I laid in my bed trying to think of something else to distract myself. But it was useless. He's been stuck in my head for what seems like forever. I don't even know when it started.
      I grabbed my phone and attempted to send Kacchan a message. I'm the end, I didn't have the guts to send it. But a text isn't gonna fix things anyway...
      I dragged myself from bed and went to the bathroom. For a moment, I found myself staring at the mirror, replaying the time I've spent with Kacchan in my head. I shook off the empty feeling in my chest and continued with my morning.
"Bye, mom!" I Yelled while walking out the door without waiting for her reply. I grabbed my book bag straps and began mindlessly walking—keeping my gaze on the ground. I felt the cold air rush into my chest. There was nothing but silence accompanying me. I closed my eyes and soaked it all in. Before I knew it, I had arrived at school. I walked into class and sat in my seat.
Kacchan has even been avoiding sitting in his seat until Aizawa sensei comes in. Uraraka and Iida have noticed that I've been down in the dumps lately, so they're giving me some space. I appreciate it, but it's only making me feel lonelier. It's almost like the feelings from middle school are resurfacing... But, I can't let that happen. I won't let Kacchan go just yet.
With a new sense of determination, I got up from my seat and stomped my way over to Kacchan. He glanced up at me for a moment, but persisted to ignore me. No words could escape my mouth—so I did the next best thing. I grabbed his arm and dragged him down the hall.
"What the hell?" He exclaimed while trying to resist. I didn't reply, instead I continued dragging him until we got the bathroom. I grabbed both of his wrists and put them on his sides. I then softly pressed him against the wall in order to keep him in place. He gave up on resisting, but he avoided making eye contact with me.
"Kacchan." I said whilst trying to get in his field of view. "Kacchan!"
"What!" He snapped, looking me straight in the eyes. His expressed seemed to imply that he was in pain, but on top of that, his face was bright red. I said nothing in return. I just relished in the moment. It's been days since I've seen him so up close. My heart began to race. "I miss you so much." Those five words only intensified his expression. It made him seem like he was in even more pain. I looked down at my feet for a moment. "What do you want?" He asked in an almost scary tone. "Kacchan, please tell me... how can I fix this?" I begged. I felt my eyes well up. He tried to get out of my grip—I pushed him harder into the wall... harder then I meant to. "Kacchan, please!" Again, I was faced with his pained expression. Before I knew it, he smashed his lips into mine. He began to kiss me aggressively. He turned around and slammed me against the wall. I felt a spike of pain in my back. His nails dug into my shoulders as he bit my lower lip. I whimpered in pain. His hand crept up my back, until he reached my scalp. He yanked on my hair, pulling my head back. He scraped his teeth on my neck. Through all the pain, my breathing began to deepen. My legs quivered underneath me. "Katsuki!" I cried out. He let go of me and let me fall to the floor. He furrowed his eyebrows and took a deep breath. Then he left without saying a word.
I sat on the ground, trying to process what happened. But, my mind was empty. All that was left was the thought of Katsuki. I stared at the ground and I noticed I was hard. I slowly got up and washed my face in the sink. I sat back on the ground—pressing my back against the wall. I sat there thinking until the bell for lunch rang.
I stumbled down the hall towards the cafeteria. I saw Uraraka and Iida sitting in our regular seats. I put a smile on my face and walked to the table. "Hey, guys." I waved. "Hi Deku! You feeling alright?" Uraraka asked. She's so nice. "Yeah I'm fine. I just didn't sleep well last night." She accepted my answer with a nod. I proceeded to sit with them. I quietly ate my lunch and inputted in the conversation every so often. Kacchan was nowhere to be seen. When lunch ended, the three of us made our way back to the classroom. I returned to my desk, but the space in front of me seemed
Irregularly empty.
At the end of class, I packed my belongings as if I had somewhere to go.... I did have somewhere to go. I threw on my book bag and walking through the deserted sidewalk. My pace quickened as I approached Kacchan's door step. I sat on the ground and waited. I was surrounded by the same cool breeze and silence as this morning. I watched as the sun went down and a beautiful orange color filled the sky. It reminded me of him. I looked down at my feet for a moment. "Move." I heard a voice above me say. My head darted upwards and I quickly stood up. "What are you doing here?" I ignored his question.
"Kacchan, I don't care what you do to me. I can't get you out of my head. You're all I can think about," he was taken aback by what I said. "I can't lose you. No matter what you do to try to get rid of me, I promise I'll come back." His face started to flush. But I felt my face heat up too. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Admiration isn't the only thing I feel for you! I want to be more than friends! I like you, Katsuki! I like you!" I shouted. I slowly opened my eyes. He had his hand over his mouth and furrowed his eyebrows. His face was glowing red. I've never seen him so flustered before. I giggled at the sight and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I nuzzled into his chest. "I missed you." He put his chin on top of my head and mumbled in response. "I missed you too, idiot."