chapter 7| AC\DC

I drove all around the town. But there was one place I haven't been in a while. I parked the truck. I started to walk to the cliff. I sat down in front of my grandpa's grave. He wanted to be barried here at his favorite place in this town.

"Well grandpa, They're gone again this time traveling the world." I say.

"Grandpa, I wish you were still here."

"We all do." I turned around to see my grandma.

"Hi grandma."

"Hi sweetie" she says with a warm smile. "Lovie day isn't it."

"Ya, it's is."

She sat down next to me and we fell in to comfortable silents.

My grandma broke the silent after while. "I heard about your family, I'm sorry that they don't treat you better." she says wrapping her arm around me.

"It's fine, you and grandpa helped me last time with it." I say looking out on the lake.

"I know , that's why I figure that you would be here for help."

"Actaully I'm fine." I say smiling at her.

"Who helped you this time?" She says smiling.

"A boy."

"Oh does this boy have name?" She says nudge me.

"Hunter Redmen." I say .

"OH, A bad boy!!" She said clapping her hands. I laughed at her.

"Ya, Were I guess you could say.." I was cut off by her.

"In relationship?" She says overly excited wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"No, friends." I says laugh at her.

"Dang it, your my last hope to get grand babies."

"I'm ONLY 18!"

"Well, in couple years of course."

"You are so unpredictable it scares me sometimes." I says laughing.

"That's why I scare the crap out of your brothers! And your dad." She says smiling. But we both know she hates my dad. I don't know why, but she does and I don't dare to ask.

"Well, honey you better go home before Cleo gets worried." My grandma says.

"Ya, bye grandma." I say getting up.

"Bye, Oh by the way tell that 'boy' of your's if he hurts my favorite grandchild I'll cut his balls off! Okay?!" She says in serious voice then broke out into a smile.

"Okay, bye grandma." I say waving.

"Bye love!" She says.

I love my grandma, she was always there for me when I needed her. Her and my grandfather used to drive around the United States on their Harley's. Something I want to do one day but only with Leo.

I started heading home and got lost in thought. Why does my family hate me? I've been good. I've covered for my brothers so many times. That's probably why, My parents don't trust me Because of them.

Oh Well, It doesn't haunt me at night so whatever.

I got home, put my truck away and started to walk towards the house. I climb through my window and walk down stairs.

"Cleo I'm back!" I yelled.

"In black!" She yelled back.

"This is not a AC\DC concert!" I said.

Then TNT came blasting through the surround sound.

"NOW IT IS." She yelled over the music.

Cleo and I dance and sang. We even played on are air guitars. That lasted through the whole album. Who needs a friends or family? When you have the rocking house keeper!

"Cleo you're the best! You always know when to cheer me up." I say kissing her cheek.

"Well, when you took in care of 7 kids and your parents, you learn a thing or two. Like did you know Brandon is afraid of ducks! Or that Brock kissed a frog. Oh and my favorite is when Arthur came home with a girl. Then Charlie came home with another girl. Both girls didn't see the two together. So they both thought Arthur was dating both of them!"

I was on the floor laughing with tears coming from my eyes.

"I never knew that!" I say between laughs.

"Oh, ya they both slap him. Then kiss him. Then left, Charlie was not happy! He chase Arthur all over the house."

"That's great!" I say rolling and slapping my hand on the floor.

"There both baboons." She states.

"They are indeed." I said still laughing. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

"Why are you on the floor?" A familiar voice ask.

"Laughing." I say back to him.

"Why?" Hunter ask.

"Because my brothers are idiots." I say. Trying to get up from the floor, but just kept falling in to laughter.

"Told you she wasn't fit to be talking too." Cleo came in. She must have gotten the door while I was in my laughing state.

"I can see that." He says chuckling while looking at me in per amusement.

I got up wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"What I can't come see you? Best friend." He says with a smirk and lifting his eye brows at me.

I lifted my hands. "One. I'm not your best friend. Two. No, you can't just come here. Three. You hiding something with the big ugly smirk of yours." I say counting on my finger.

"Fine, you caught me." He says with hands in the air. "I have something for you." He says moving his hand to his pocket to take whatever thing out.

My eyes went wide.

"Where did you get that!" I yelled with shock coursing through me.