THE TERRIBLE TIME

When they had all reached the upstairs bedrooms Emily was separated from the rest and tied to a chair. The others were taken into an adjoining room and also tied up. Emily could hear what was being said but could not see what was happening. She heard Janet say, "Let's start with the little girl first maybe her screams will soften Emily's mind about what we want."

Emily screamed, "Leave them alone. I am the one you want."

She heard Carl and the other men laughing. One of them said, "I want to see what this one with the big chest looks like. I want to strip her naked."

"Nooooooooooooo came a wail from the other room. "Leave me alone." 

The sound of a struggle reached Emily and she started to cry since she could do nothing for her friends. She heard the sound of running feet coming up the stairs. the doors bust open and Lloyd and Cynthia rammed into the room guns drawn shouting, "Nobody move. This is the FBI."

Ten more men and women wearing blue jackets and the letters FBI printed on their backs joined them.

Carl ran into the room where Emily was tied and pointed a gun at her and yelled, "I will shoot her if you do not put down your guns."

Emily froze in terror as a Cynthia calmly raised her gun and shoot Carl in the chest. He fell to the floor with a moan. 

Emily's fie friends came running and grabbed her while they untied her ropes.

Daniel turned to Lloyd and asked, "Who are you people?

Lloyd replied, "we ere onto these people for a while now. But when you all showed up we needed to make sure that you six were not part of their operation. We wired their rooms while Cynthia, who is really my wife, and I stayed here. once we were certain we had the whole gang in one place we can like the cavalry to your rescue. Sorry, we might have been a little late but we are here and these people will never bother anyone again. "

Samantha said, "We cannot thank you enough. I think they really would have tortured us and then killed us."

Cynthia said, "You are right about that. we have everything they talked about for the past few days on tape. " Then turning to the other agents said, "Take these away and get this body out of her", pointing to Carl.

Three hours later after everyone had left them the six friends sat down. William broke the silence by saying, "It is Friday evening and we still have time to make it to the dance."

With a sigh of relief, they went to their rooms to dress. Why let a little action spoil their fun mused Emily as she stood under the shower.