The Boys' Apartment

EMMA'S POV

I woke up and Ali was already awake, I was wondering if yesterday and the day before was just a dream, I looked in my bedside table drawer and of course, his number was there.

I wanted to text him, I guess. I kept thinking last night that if I wait a couple days I'll be able to see if he was really wanting me to call, but I forgot about the fact that I wanted to hear his precious Cheshire accent. Wait what am I thinking?!

I can't fall for him.

I see how girls my age fall for jerks and cry their hearts out when it's over. How devastated they are... I'm not ready to feel that pain yet.

But why would one of the most wanted teen celebrities in the world want a little city girl like me? I mean let's think about it... International superstar... Poor city girl... I mean, why me?

On the other hand... Why would he give me his number?

I folded it up and put it in my pocket, not for any reason except to think, Harry Style's number is in my pocket...

We got dressed and I got in a pink, loose fitting, v-neck shirt with a big black and white bead necklace with keys on it, then key earrings with black shorts.

Alicia looked more beautiful as always...

We were finishing up testing today, as we only had one more day of school left.

Before the test I checked in my pocket for my good luck charm, and it wasn't there!

My little sister gave it to me for my birthday 2 years ago, it was a little silver and blue dolphin, my favorite animal!

I started panicking, looking in my purse, on the floor, everywhere. I lose stuff all the time and i hate it!

We got home after the long day at school and I checked for Harry's number, it was gone too!!

"OMG WHERE IS HIS NUMBER?! I NEED TO FIND IT!!"

Ali was just watching me, smiling. I threw my hands up at her and yelled, "WHAT?!"

"I took it, to see if you were going to miss it" She was smiling and I took it and threw myself on my bed and mumbled, "I hate you."

"No you don't M&M" she hugged me as I tried to push her off, but I knew I couldn't, I've known that since the first day I met her in kindergarten...

*FLASHBACK*

I was new in this school and the teacher asked a little girl my age, Alicia, to sit by me. Of course Ali ran up to me and hugged me tight, "Were going to be the bestest-estest friends for forever!!" I couldn't push her off so I just hugged her back.

*REALITY*

"So your going to call him now, right??"

I looked at her, still hugging me, and said, "You know what? Maybe I will..." and smiled.

She started jumping around yelling, "YAYAYAYAYAY!!"

I shushed her and dialed his number. I put it on speaker phone and he answered right away.

"Hello??"

"Hi Harry! It's Emma!" I tried to act as happy as I could to hear from him. Even though I wasn't totally acting...

"Emma!! I thought you'd never call!!" in the background we heard, "We told you she would call!!"

"SHH! I wanna hear too!" in an Irish accent, god how I loved their accents!