Caught

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

🎵YOUR MY TRUUUEEEE FRIEND

YOUR HE-🎵

I opened my eyes and chuckled at her ringtone she set for herself.

"Hello Ali"

"EMMA why have you slept so late?!"

"Hmm?" I looked at my clock, which read, 12:26 pm.

"Where were you yesterday??"

"With Tony..." I smiled as I thought of yesterday, funny how he helped me move on just because of that one little kiss.

She gasped, "What did you do?!?!"

"Ugh, nothing... We just watched a movie and hung out"

"Uh huh... Well anyways, look around!!" I raised an eyebrow but looked around my room. All of my boxes were gone. I sat up in bed.

"Ali...?" I said with a smile on my face. "YES WE MOVED ALL OUR BOXES TO THE NEW HOUSE!!!" I jumped up yelling, "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!" then I realised something, "Who's 'we'?"

She sighed, "The boys and I, but not Harry, he still won't get out of bed..." Ugh I had just moved on....

"Oh... Well should I get dressed and come to our house??"

"... Yeah!! Of course!! I'm on my way to the house right now!!"

I got dressed and somehow I just couldn't get Harry off my mind...

I took a cab to Ali and I's house, and she was waiting at the door smiling. I ran up to her and hugged her. She held an electric blue key up and asked, "Would you like to do the honours?" and smiled. I put my hand on one side of the key and said, "Let's both!"

We busted into the house and blared the radio and danced around.

"IM BULLETPROOF

NOTHING TO LOSE

FAR AWAY FAR AWAY

RICHETE YOU TAKE YOUR AIM

FAR AWAY FAR AWAY

YOU SHOOT ME DOWN

BUT I WON'T FALL

I AM TITANIUUUM!!!!"

We screamed the words to titanium. Then Ali's phone buzzed. "OOH WHO IS IT??" I yelled over the music. She smiled and said, "Liam Payne that would be!!"

"Oh..." I started as I remembered Harry again, "So are you two like... An item now?"

"Yeah, I guess so!!" she chirped. "Hey is it ok if they all come over after their interview? Well except Harry...?"

"Yeah! Of course!" I agreed, ignoring the end.

"Liam said to turn the tv to channel 67!! Lets watch it!!"

"Ok..." I reluctantly turned the channel to 67 and listened intently.

*"Here we are with ONEE DIRECTIOOON!! Now boys, how does it feel on your sudden rise to fame?"*

I observed them all, well, I observed Harry, who was slouching, his eyes red, and twiddling his thumbs.

*"Well, Sharon, it feels really good to be able to reach our goals and dreams, and we are very grateful for all of this!" Louis answered.*

There where more question and answers, but then the interviewer noticed Harry hasn't talked the whole time.

*"Harry, is there something on your mind? You seem a bit, well, shattered!" Harry looked up to the girl with his red eyes, stared at her for a second, and smirked, "No, there's nothing bothering me, just stayed up late last night"