This Is Gonna Backfire On Him

[A/N: So I've decided to bend my rules a bit and make it 4 comments, so now here's your sorta long chapter(:]

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Should we wake her up?"

"I don't know, it looked like she had a pretty traumatic night last night at our apartment..."

"But she can't stay here forever!"

"And trust me, she just might!"

I woke up to whispers and tried to ignore them and go back to sleep.

"Plus we should apologise for making her go..."

"And it looks like Harry's not going to apologise..."

"now she has nothing to apologise for anymore..."

"I feel so bad for her..."

I stirred and they must've not have noticed. They kept talking and I sat up in bed, "SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP!"

They all stood around me and Liam asked, "Do you remember last night love?" I didn't really remember all of it, just the important parts. Like when Liam told Ali he loved her, and then the incident with Harry.

"Yup..." I said, popping the p. Niall came up, "Do you remember truth or dare?" I raised my eyebrows and shook my head. He smiled and took a step back again.

"We're so sorry Emma..."

"it's fine... Wait... What is today?"

"Wednesday, why?"

I jumped out of bed and checked the time, "My first day of work is in an hour!!!"

They just looked at me confusingly. "JOURNEY'S??" "Oh yeah!" "Oh that's right..."

I forced them to go and jumped in the shower, put my hair up in a bun, and barely put foundation on.

I quickly took a cab and arrived just before I was supposed to be there.

"What are you doing?!" my boss yelled as soon as she saw me. "Umm, coming for work?" I said, although it turned out to be more of a question. "You don't know about the call?" "What?" I asked. "Yeah, this young man tried to get me to fire you, and I refused at first... But then he bribed me..." she smirked as of remembering a memory. "WHAT?!?!" I yelled. "IS HE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?!?! DOES HE JUST SLEEP WITH EVERY SINGLE FREAKING GIRL HE COMES ACROSS?!?!?" I threw my hands up and started fast walking away, "Well thanks May!!" I yelled sarcastically over my shoulder.

I decided just to walk home since i don't have a job anymore for money for a cab.

Great. We are going to go bankrupt and end up living on the streets.

I have never hated anyone more than I hate him right now.

He is out to torture me. I just know it. Well this is definitely going to backfire on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moved like a sloth into Ali and I's apartment. I walked past Ali and Liam making out on the couch, them not even realising me. I fell into my bed and got on twitter.

You know, the usual, hateful mentions, hate club pages tweeting me...

@We_Hate_Emma_Fox

@Foxy_Em321 :You should go die in a hole for hurting our Hazza!!

@Emma_Fox_Hater

@Foxy_Em321 What a slut, she stays around Harry for what, 2 days? She just thinks shes to good for him