Suspicions

The next morning I woke up on our tour bus couch. I don't remember coming here last night...

I slowly got up and grabbed a pop-tart out of the cabinet and ripped the package open, throwing the plastic in the garbage can. Don't mess with me today.

I shoved part of a pop-tart in my mouth and set the rest on the counter. I walked to mine and Harry's room and saw him laying in the bed covered in blankets.

Wow, this is one messy bed from just one person. Wait... There's lipstick all over his face. Trisha lipstick.

I picked up two pillows and chucked them at him with all my strength.

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!! STUPID JERK!! UGH!!" I screamed and stomped out, slamming the door. I heard him groan and I pulled out my phone and locked myself in the bathroom. I dialed the first person who came to my mind.

"Hello?" He answered. It felt so good to hear his voice again.

"Tony!! I missed you I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you please don't be mad at me!!" I said in all one breath.

"Emma don't worry!! I heard what went on and I knew you just needed some time!"

"Thank you so much! I need soneone to talk to right now and I knew you were the right person to come to..." I trailed off.

"Of course!! I'll always be here for you Emma and you know that!"

"I miss you Tony" I came out and said.

"I miss you too Emma. I heard you are on tour with One Direction? That's got to be pretty cool right?"

"Yeah I guess..." I sniffled.

"And how's everything with that Harry guy?"

"Um... Yeah everything's good with him..." I lied. I hated lying to him, it made me feel guilty.

"He's not sleeping around with other girls is he?"

"Um... Well..."

"Your hesitating." He sounded concerned.

"Well um..."

*HARRYS POV*

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!! STUPID JERK!! UGH!!" I heard and felt pillows being thrown at me. I slowly opened my heavy eyelids and saw Emma by our bed.

What happened last night? Oh yeah, Emma rejected me so I went to Trisha to make me happy. And she did, but she said I smelled and tasted like Nutella and that turned her off. So we never got further than snogging. And she ran out of our tour bus.

Why do they always say I smell and taste like Nutella? I haven't eaten Nutella in a long time...

I remember when Emma said I smelled like Nutella. I was carrying her, she was clinging onto my chest.

I liked that position, yes that was a good position.

Speaking of Emma, I need to go talk to her and explain. I still haven't decided my feelings for her. She's feisty-which I like- but yet she's stubborn, like me. She's energetic and fun, but yet... she doesn't like me.

I got out of bed and my fist was about to touch the door when I heard her sobbing into the phone. It was on speaker phone so I pressed my ear against the door.

"And how's everything with that Harry guy?" I heard a guy on the phone ask.

"Um... Yeah everything's good with him..." I knew she was lying. And I felt horrible.

"He's not sleeping around with other girls is he?" Crap. Please don't tell him. Please don't tell him.

"Um... Well..."

"Your hesitating." He sounded concerned and determined.

"Well um..." Oh my gosh she's gonna tell him. I have to do something.

I knocked on the door. "Emma, We need to talk! It's not what it looked like! I need to explain!!"

Nice Harry. Now he's going to be even more suspicious.

I heard whispering and shuffling until Emma opened the door. She was looking at the ground and she said, "You have 5 minutes." She said through gritted teeth.

"Emma I swear it was nothing like it looked, last night I felt so horrible and desperate that I went to Trisha. I knew it was wrong bu-"

"So then why did you do it?!" She interrupted, still avoiding eye contact.

"Excuse me, I don't think my 5 minutes are up." I said. "So as I was saying, I was so desperate and so depressed that I just needed to be with you, or just someone like you. Then I realized Trisha is nothing like you, you are way better. You're more beautiful, more caring, and way sweeter." I lifted her chin with two fingers to bring her eyes to mine.

"Chin up, I want to see your beautiful eyes..." I whispered. Her brown eyes locked with mine and I smiled a little. She kept a straight face, but didn't take her eyes off mine.

"Nothing happened Emma... Nothing happened between Trisha and I... I realized it was wrong..." I whispered again.

Okay maybe it was a lie but I had to make her think I had changed.

*EMMAS POV*

"Nothing happened Emma... Nothing happened between Trisha and I... I realized it was wrong..." He whispered.

I didn't know what to say, or even what to believe anymore. I've grown to be able to not just completely stare into his eyes though. So I just looked at his hair. His curly, brown hair that I loved so much.

I sighed and tried to walk around him out of the bathroom but he grabbed my wrist. "Emma..." He whispered.

I faced him again and gave him a small smile. "I believe you" he smiled and leaned down to peck my cheek.

If he's lying, it's going to come back and bite him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

[AN; So you know how there's like random details here and there that don't rlly make sense? Well most of them are there for a reason, so if I get writers block then I go back and build off of one of those details(: it's actually a pretty good strategy(:

Haha so I'm kinda switching through uploads of Some Memories Last Forever and this, cause I think I'm losing readers on both cause hardly anyone ever comments and votes anymore...

So ya!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!(:

Nobody got the song last time, and frankly I forgot what it was myself so all it is this time is comment your favorite part of this book and why!!(: The one i like best will get the dedication and shoutout!! If you read all this then put 'HESITATION!!' somewhere in your comment(: haha it's interesting who reads all of it(:

SPECIAL THANKS TO @Sashaxoxopeace FOR THE NEW COVER!!!(: EVERYONE GO FAN HER RIGHT NOW!!!

Literally. Pick up a fan and wave it over her.

HAHAHA NO IM KIDDING THAT WOULD BE CREEPY!!(;

SO BYEEE PEOPLE!! (Yes, just 'people' this time(; ) COMMENT FAN AND VOTE!!(: ]