Group Date: Part 2

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*EMMAS POV*

When we arrived at the movie theatre, Ali and Liam called back to us, "Now act like a couple!"

I groaned and got out of the car, Harry following. "Put these on" he said, handing me some sunglasses. He pulled a beanie over his curls and I felt his arm snake around my waist. I shivered and I could've sworn I heard him chuckle.

Security helped us through the crowds of screaming girls and paparazzi.

Yeah um, these 'disguises' didn't do anything.

I waved to a couple of them, received a bracelet, a necklace, and a few envelopes. I also smiled for a couple pictures quickly, for Harry was pushing me along behind Ali and Liam.

"What do you want to see?" I turned to Harry. He turned his head to me and raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want to know what I want to see...?" He smirked and I playfully slapped his arm.

"What movie, pervert" Harry chuckled and looked up to the movies. "Umm, what about 'Ted'?"

[Sorry I wrote this when Ted was still new(; ]

"Ok, sounds good to me! Hey Ali! Liam! What about Ted?" I called to them.

"Sounds good!" They called back. Harry removed his arm from my waist to tell the lady what tickets we wanted. She had to be at least 30, bright red lipstick, clearly fake eyelashes, and she smelled like a rotten potato to be honest. Harry bought the tickets and the lady looked at him in the eyes and squinted.

"Harry??"

I froze. Wait a minute. They know eachother??

"Trisha!!" He yelled, getting a huge smile on his face. She squealed shaking her hands and running ours of the booth to Harry and engulfed him in a mini hug.

"You look great!" Harry complimented her.

Yeah if he likes the fake Barbie doll look. "Oh I know, you don't need to tell me, you look umm... Good!"

I scoffed and said, "Screw this" and took Ali, Liam's and my ticket and handed them theirs. They went ahead and walked to the movie room while I said I'll get snacks.

I walked off to the snack stand and saw my opportunity. There was a super cute guy selling the snacks and as soon as we made eye contact I gave him a flirty smile, which he returned a half-smile.

I walked up to his stand and he asked, "What can I get you beautiful?"

I bit my lip and looked up at the menu, suddenly forgetting what I came up to order. "Hmm... How about your name?"

He smirked and said, "Brad, you?"

"Emma"

"Well maybe we'll have to hang out some time Emma?" He smiled.

"Definitely" I smiled.

We exchanged numbers and right when I had put his in my hand I felt a large hand grab my wrist and I winced. "Ow..."

The hand turned me around and I saw Harry glaring at me. "Come on Emma. Were going to miss our movie." He said through gritted teeth.

I had ended up getting two cokes and a popcorn bag. "Since when do you care about missing the movie? It didn't seem to have crossed your mind when you were flirting with that Barbie doll!" I shot.

"Whatever, lets go." He pulled me away and I turned around to Brad to make the 'Call me' sign with my free hand and winked.

At the last second before we walked in the room Harry pinned me up against the wall, which sent my heart going crazy. I dropped the coke and he dropped the second coke and the popcorn.

"Why would you do that to me??" He raised his voice. I gestured toward the spilled popcorn with my head and said, "Their not going to be very happy with you about that"

"Emma... Why would you make me feel that way?" He almost whispered, loosening his grip on me.

"You didn't seem to have a problem when you were doing it to me!" I practically yelled, not falling for his innocent act.

"It was obvious I didn't like her though! It was obvious that I only hooked up with her when I was weak, when I was desperate..."

"Pssh yeah maybe obvious to you! I'm not falling for your stupid act Harry!" I yelled in his face.

He sighed and removed his hands from my shoulders, but didnt step back.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry? Is that what you want to hear??"

"Sorry isn't good enough Harry! You shouldn't even hook up with someone out of weakness or sadness! You can't just go around like that! You need to see someone about that. You really do." I finished and he looked at the ground. There was silence for about a minute and then he whispered, "Will you kiss me Emma?"

What the heck?! I just got done yelling at him and now he wants me to kiss him?! No. Heck no.

"No Harry! Did you not understand what I just said?!" I shoved his chest away and walked into the movie room and sat down next to Ali and Liam.

I was not in the mood for a comedy, I just needed to get away from Harry.

Thankfully, he never came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N; HEY GUYYYYSSSS!! Omg long time no talk!!(: I'm so sorry I made you wait this long, it takes forever to transfer my story to my iPod, and I lost my notebook it was all in!! So I had to just upload what I had...

Shoutout to @Hazzas_Cat55 !! SHOUTOUT!!! She just joined and already has a story!!(: Shes really cool so go fan her people!!(;

Winner last time was @OnlyWayIsUp !! Yay!! This time Imma make it a bit harder, I'm going to quote a song and you have to guess the title AND the singer of them right to win!!(:

And here it is... (Read that again in a mysterious game show host voice)

"Warning signs that no one showed me

Lost control but please don't hold me back

Gonna go for it, I hope you're ready for it"

I've honestly never heard of this song but GOOD LUCK!!(;

KK BYE MY LITTLE... LITTLE... Oh darn I've run out of names... HELP ME PLEASE!!(; ]