I Closed My Eyes

*EMMAS POV*

I hate dating.

Second day in and this boy is driving me crazy. Maybe it's just him, but he's so annoying. Here's what happened this morning.

*THIS MORNING*

"HONEY BUNCHES COME EAT SOME PANCAKES!!!" Harry screamed in my ear. I just groaned. "DONT MAKE ME MAKE YOU GET UP!!" he screamed again.

"Shut up..." I mumbled. Next thing I know the covers are thrown off of me and I'm being dragged by my legs into the kitchen.

"OUCH LET ME GO!! RUG BURN IDIOT!!!"

"Oh be a man!!"

"I'm not a man!!!"

"Sure look like one..." he mumbled, thinking I couldn't hear him but I could. I hit his arm and yelled, "I do not look like a man!! I have a figure just like other women!!"

"Yeah if the figure is a stick!"

"JUST SHUT UP!!"

It was quiet while I sat at the table and he handed me a plate of black pancakes. Burnt all the way they were black. I looked over at Harry's plate and his were perfectly done, golden just right. I looked back down at mine and then up at Harry with a poker face.

"Something wrong love?" he said sarcastically.

"I hate you..." I mumbled just so he could hear me. I picked up my plate and threw the burnt pancakes in Harry's face, then put my plate in the sink. I heard Harry chuckle and I scoffed. I really do hate him. He is making my life horrible.

It wasn't until I got back in my bed that I realised Ali wasn't home. I texted Niall because I was not talking to Harry.

*To Nialler: Wheres Ali?*

*From Nialler: She spent the night here with Liam, haven't seen either of them since last night, prob still sleeping*

*To Nialler: Thx*

I put my phone in my pocket and finished my morning sleep that was interrupted so rudely this morning.

Then I woke up in the trunk of a range rover. And that's where I am now.

*REALITY*

Harry was driving god knows where, and I was not secured safely at all. I had a bungee cord strapped over me which was doing nothing at all.

What does he think I am? A cardboard box??

"Harold. Where are we going?" I demanded more so than asked.

"To my flat, because SOMEONE decided to throw pancakes and syrup at me"

"Those weren't pancakes, those were ashes!"

"Those were perfectly good pancakes. Oh by the way, you might want to tell your little friend, Tony, that you have a 'boyfriend' now, and that your leaving with us in two days, wait, I already told him. Your welcome"

"HARRY!! THAT WASN'T YOUR RESPONSIBILITY OR EVEN YOUR BUSINESS!! I have to tell him this is all fake! Stop messing with my life and worry about yours" I sort of mumbled the last part.

We were silent for a minute and then we pulled into Harry's driveway and he spoke up, "Were here, paps are out so at least act like you can stand to be around me"

"Whatever" I say down in my seat and Harry came around and opened my door. He held his hand out and I took it with a fake smile on my face. He helped me out of his car and put his arm around my waist as we walked inside.