♛Chptr. 1: Someone's there♛

This is already COMPLETED. No need to wait for updates.

3rd person's POV

Jimin was walking in his neighborhood with his old looking baggy white long sleeves. It looked like it hasn't been washed for a month because of how dirty it looked. His black loose pajamas hugged his legs and his white sneakers (that looked damaged it shouldn't even be worn at that state) was covering his feet from the cold breeze of that early morning.

He can't remember the last time he went outside but he felt like going out now since the weather is colder. He prefers indoors and he almost didn't go out of his room.

Because he definitely hates sunlight. 

It was weird but Jimin claimed that sunlight and shining things 'blinds' him.

He was walking carefully, afraid that he would pass by someone. Although he can't even see clearly with his long ass bangs that were covering half of his face already. He pulled his grey beanie lower just to make sure that no one would have a glimpse of his face. 

He walks and walks like some robber in his neighborhood, just taking the sidewalk and hiding whenever he heard a little noise. Then his eyes had a glint on it as he hides behind a utility pole because of the voices he heard.

 He was hiding behind that pole as he takes a peek on that house. 

What do I do, What do I do, What do I do. I am going to die, aren't I?! They would see me and they would be disgust-

"Surprise!" Jimin's thoughts were broken by the shout of a woman.

.

Mrs. Jeon opened the white wooden door of their 'new house', showing the empty but very spacious place that they owned now.

"How is it Jungkookie? Did you like-" Mrs. Jeon's smile turned into a glare as she saw her son not paying attention. He was just playing some music with his White, wireless Beats headphones whilst playing some Game on his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook flinched as his mother stole the headphones from him. He even dropped his precious phone on the floor.

"Mom! My phone!" Jungkook was dumbfounded as he gazed at his phone and then back to his mother who still had his headphones. He quickly grabbed his phone and dusted it off.

"So how was our new house?" His mother repeated. 

"Did you call for me just for-"

"How.was.the house?" Mrs. Jeon emphasized every word, making Jungkook gulped, realizing that this isn't a good sign.

"I-It's nice Mom! You're r-really the best in choosing things!" Jungkook faked a smile. He said those things even though he hadn't even had a glimpse of the inside since he wasn't paying attention earlier.

Mrs. Jeon now smiled again as she handed back her son's headphones and pat his hair lovingly. "Good boy...now let's get our boxes inside and let's start working!" Mrs. Jeon walked her way to her red Porsche car with enthusiasm showing on her face. Jungkook just sighed whilst he rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe this is happening again." Jungkook brought his phone in his pocket as he turned around.

Jimin was watching all of this and when he had a glimpse of Jungkook's face, he yelped.

"Kyaaah! Too Shiny!!!" Jungkook heard the yelp as it shocked him and when he looked to where the voice was coming from he saw someone dashing away from the pole with lightning speed.  

"What the... who was that?"

✿✿✿✿✿

Okay, I was excited to publish a chapter in here 😋

What do you think about this chapter so far?