♛Chptr. 8: Blood rush♛

3rd person's POV

Jungkook took all of his courage to do their dare even though he knows that somehow he would regret everything. He just can't keep himself from staying still. His brain wasn't in a format for that sort of things because Jungkook surely loves adventures as his curiosity about things brought him to a lot of experiences, well... troubles most of the time.

This time, he didn't utter a 'Hello' and didn't call for anything. He was just slowly walking towards the farthest room as he believes that the 'creepy person' he saw yesterday was in that room doing he doesn't know what.

When he halted just close to the opened door of the creepy lair, Jungkook breathed in and out, already imagining what he would see inside if he peeks in.

C-Could he be hiding a dead body inside? What if he keeps the corpses with him like how I've seen it in Horror movies?! The hell do I really have to do this?!

His phone vibrates in his pocket. He took it only to see a text message from Jin.

======================

From: Shoulder Dude (IGNORE!)

(4:03 PM): If you backed out I'll keep your headphones, Thank you!

=====================

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he read the message.

=====================

To: Shoulder Dude (IGNORE!)

(4:05 PM): Sorry to disappoint you...But NO FUCKING WAY THAT I AM GONNA GIVE YOU MY PRECIOUS HEADPHONES THAT HAS MORE VALUE THAN YOUR LIFE.

=====================

After Jungkook sent that, his phone vibrates again.

======================

From: Shoulder Dude (IGNORE!)

(4:05 PM): We'll see~

=====================

Jin keeps on teasing on the other line. Jungkook was so sure that the four was with Jin and they were waiting for his report on what he would see in that place.

"Why am I even doing this to myself..." Jungkook sighed as he brought his phone in his pocket. He closed his eyes, ready to see the worst inside of the room. All he has to do was to stay there for a good 30 minutes and he would be alright... right?

He slowly started to walk again, nearing the opened door which only had a little light peeking through it. His heart was about to explode from the tension he was feeling but he keeps on shrugging it off.

He finally moved his feet to the last step and there he goes...he was standing right in front of the opened door. Jungkook only saw the room so dark that no light was even passing through it. The room wasn't too tidy, in fact, it could be even occupied by a whole class.

But only candles were set on the sides of the room that allows Jungkook to be able to see what is inside. Taehyung and the others were right, it really looks like a lair for someone.

Jungkook gulps as he saw the same creepy person from before. The creepy boy was sitting there on the floor that wasn't too far with his same black cloak, only his back showing. He was doing some sort of thing whilst he sat there as Jungkook saw him moving a little. Jungkook's heart wasn't stopping from beating fast. He doesn't know what to feel but he doesn't want to run away! Not when his headphones were on the line.

So Jungkook decided to walk inside with his trembling body. He doesn't know what has gotten into him. He just walked slowly into the dark room when he accidentally hit a vase with his elbow causing it to break to the floor.

The creepy boy heard this and stood from his seat in a flash whilst he focused on Jungkook in shock. Jungkook looks at him with a scared expression when their gazes met. The boy was still holding his pink bunny but Jungkook swore he saw another creepy doll on the table! 

Was the boy doing some witchcraft and Jungkook just disturbed with everything so now the creep was mad at him?!

"S-Sorry... I didn't mean to-Ow! " Jungkook cut himself accidentally whilst he was panicking in picking up the broken vase. The blood on his fingers gushed showing a deep cut. He was wincing in pain when the creep was fast to grab his wrist to put pressure with his bleeding finger with a fabric he had.

Jungkook was staring at the man with a scared face still. He was trembling from the hold and imagining lots of things now. He doesn't know if the creepy boy would slash his wrist after or would he just kill--

"You shouldn't have picked those up." And there it goes again,

His voice... that soothing voice of his.

Jungkook felt something in his chest. The trembling and his fast heartbeats weren't stopping but he knows there is something. Soon his heart began to calm down. The boy keeps on aiding his bleeding finger. The white fabric soon started to have red stains, even the floor had a little of Jungkook's blood.

Jungkook couldn't see the face of the weird person in front of him. He could only see the half part of his face but Jungkook swore... 

He swore he saw the boy grinning when he looked at the blood on the floor! 

Jungkook snatched his hand away as he pushed this weird guy on the floor. He was fast to stand up whilst he eyed the latter.

"Y-You're really creepy!" Jungkook shouted just before he runs away to the door... not knowing what pain he had caused to the creepy boy's fragile heart that time.

The latter had already started crying. He surely can't stop his tears that flow like rain down his cheeks. He doesn't want to be this way but he can't help it. 

He was born like this.

Born to be a 'creep' like what people always tell him.

No one would ever like someone like him.

He's just an ugly person. 

And maybe he doesn't deserve to live in the first place.

✿✿✿✿✿