♛Chptr. 27: "His" Comeback♛

3rd person's POV

Very thick eyebrows.

Split and chapped lips.

Unmoisturized dry-like-Sahara Desert skin.

Obvious pimples formed on the side of the jaw from the results of eating unhealthy foods.

Dark visible under-eye bags caused by watching tons of Horror movies late at night.

A moment of complete silence...

That's how Jimin looked.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jimin screamed before he literally dashed toward his room, leaving everyone in a state of surprise... and bewilderment.

"W-We were fooled by the f-flour for a minute there!" Namjoon remarked before he was smacked in the head by furious Jin.

"Don't say it like that!" Seokjin scolded as he glared at Namjoon earning an apology from the latter.

"Geez, I told you not to force him!" Jungkook barked and they knew that he was really mad again this time. Jungkook began walking and they all followed since they know too well that he was heading towards Jimin's room.

.

They knocked in Jimin's room and waited for a reply but it didn't come so they decided to enter in his room by their own free will. They switched on the lights because it was so dark that they wondered how Jimin could stay in that state. And then they were welcomed by a stash of scary DVDs that were scattered on the floor in that big room, a bunch of gore and scary mangas, more mannequins, a Nightmare on Elm Street horror movie playing on the tv wherein Freddy was slashing the woman's body with his killer glove.

Another set of mouthful gulps. Only this time they can't even seem to have saliva anymore because of the dryness of their mouths.

The room was scary as hell.

B-But they shouldn't care about that for now... r-right? They should apologize to Jimin first for forcing their way on him which obviously, they shouldn't have in the first place. They were just worried about Jimin too and his inability to know why the whole school are making fun of him, or getting scared of him, or keep on calling him names. They just wanted to help him and it would only happen if Jimin would start not wearing that cloak anymore and begin looking more approachable.

But little did they know was that Jimin wasn't associating himself to others because he had other reasons. He doesn't want to fit in and in fact, he just wanted to be invisible as much as he can. Too bad because his appearance and overall presence are what makes him stand out even more and he was so stupid to not realize that until now.

"Jiminie, why do you hate showing your face so much? Is there a reason we should know about?" Yoongi asked out of curiosity.

But when Jimin remains unmoving in his position beside his bed all balled up, Jungkook started getting pissed because of the lack of answers. So the best idea that came up to him was to grab one of the mannequins that had a nameplate 'Hiroshi' on its stand beside the others with the name 'Akira' and 'Josephine' and so he moved to the window.

"If you won't spill it I will throw this mannequin!" Jungkook threatened, the mannequin's head already out on the opened window. 

They all facepalmed and began cursing Jungkook in their heads for doing something that stupid. Didn't he just tell them earlier that they shouldn't force Jimin in something like this? But would you look at that idiot now.